BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 28, 2011

Underage Thinking 2007

Ennelee,
     Hey, I haven't done all of my homework so I probably shouldn't be writing you, but I am pretty sure I owe you so I will anyway.
     Sadly I forgot ALL of my pretty color pens so you have to have a black note... it is a sweet best western pen! Haha, I know that you love hotel pens.
     I'm excited to work just us tonight, it will be sweet! Mondays usually aren't busy and so we can cut some major corners and try to get out of there asap. I wonder who the manager will be.
     Dude, I shouldn't be allowed to go to weddings! Now I have been planning mine! Dude I think I want my colors to be black and pink... ya know in like ten years when I finally get married.
     I am not excited about this block schedule thing! It is so long! A day is my worst day too! What day is your worst?
     I want to go to Vegas! I don't know why, I just want to! I want to go watch a magicians show and ride roller coasters and maybe see the Blue Man group! It will be sweet when I go.
     Ahhhh I cannot wait till summer! I'm going to spend so much time playing! I probably should work more than I am going to! I am like never going to be at work, but I'm gonna have fun and get alot of things on my list done!
     Allison Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment