BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

11/3/2005 & 11/4/2005

Ennelee Grace,
     I'm glad that you liked my drawing, I worked very hard on it!
     Of course we are the meaning of BFFs! The term was made for us!
     Tumbling will be awesome! I'm excited... you will probably get this there so yeah.
     R is awesome! I don't think he has a girlfriend.
     I love the Fresh Prince part! It is so random, it just fits though.
     Ok, so I've been having this dream lately that I'm going to put in "When Life Got Better"!
     This is how it goes:
     So me and Jesse are dating (don't ask how it is just it just is). And he went to LA to do a music video and a huge earthquake stuck on that fault line in LA. I didn't hear from him and naturally I got really scared. Lots of people died, and I really couldn't get a hold of my boyfriend who was in the area. Then one night really late, he woke me up. Turns out he had been up in Northern Cali for the day and was able to drive to Portland and get on a plane. But they had still been hit so power had been down, cell phones not working and stuff, so that's why he hadn't called.
     Ok... so tomorrow I think you should come home with me. We will get some food... then watch Star Wars... then write and color.
     What do you think?
     W.B.
<3 Allie McCartney


     Hey, I talked to R this morning, and he did get asked.
     So yeah, we shouldn't go to the dance. I will just have them come down and then you can meet Aria, cause I want you to meet her.
     What do you think of the plans for today?
     W.B.
<3 Allie McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment