BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

12/1/2006

Allie 
     Oh snap this one is going to be long! I might have Olson grade/edit mine because she knows me and is in my ward, but I don't know I could have Lawson do it but that would be way weird.
     I don't know if I'm buying Xavier. I might but I doubt it. Jessica spent $55.00 on him last night! That should be enough.
     I think I am going to tryout, but I'm way scared because I have to tryout in front of everyone else.
     Yeah lets dance because Hilary and Elena want to take it too.
     Those trips all sound like fun. I will have Elena call you asap after school. I'm not sure if I should go to BYU-I or Provo. I don't want to move so far away, but BYU-I doesn't have as many options as Provo. I just don't know. It's stressful.
     Albert told my mom that Elena and I should have to pay rent! He's crazy. Honestly! I'm only 17 and Elena is 14!
     Why are you going to Seattle?
     I can't believe Jensen is like in love with you and has known you for less than a week. Maybe he'll go on a mission, you'll go to school, and when he comes back you two will get married! Dang. I feel like everyone is growing up and their futures are unfolding, and I'm still a kid who has no clue what she wants to do and ahhh! It's stressfuly. But you're way lucky. The whole thing is so cute. Like a fairytale. I'm green in envy hehe...
     How does Aria know Victor is cheating on her? Why does he abuse her? Is he really abusive? Since when? That's sad and crazy. Why doesn't she break up with him? She should go with Talon and leave Victor! See how jealous he gets. Kidding. So Aria and Victor are both coming down on Sunday? Crazy. Can't she go back to her home? Is she pregnant?
     Oh I love painting! Painting is so fun! I love it so much I really do.
     My fortune cookies said go visit a park. Enjoy what nature has to offer. Should I do it?
     I think I'm going to get a job at your work, Jessica's, or I don't know, somewhere.
     Time is going by so fast. I'm just like wow.
     I wish la familia (my fam) still went to church because that would make things so easy for me but that's not the way things are.
     OMW. I was talking to Albert the other day and he was like, "You and your siblings are so lazy. You walk all over your mom and expect everything to be given to you on a golden plate. Your parents are so supportive of you. It's a Mormon thing. Mormon parents raise their kids with such high standards and expectations and in my opinion I think it's wrong. Kids shouldn't have everything given to them. They should have to work for everything. My kids sure as hell don't be like that. Guaranteed." I was just like... "Okay Albert. Whatever." And walked downstairs.
     Like Cal and Sienna's parents will take them to church and they don't appreciate it. It's crazy. 
     Hilary said Mrs. Princeton lets the older kids who are her favorites be the teachers. So Hilary, you, and I would practically teach that class. Awesome. Next semester I think I'm going to take
-Dance
-Economics
-US History 2
-Algebra 2 EM
-Seminary
-English
-Geology
     Do you think I can use a monologue from a movie? I hope so because I'm going to use one from Cinderella Story, Princess Diaries, or Freaky Friday.
     I can't sing but what should I sing?
     Our Egyptian Party in Nutrition is gonna rock! Fo real.
     Chester will come.
     Tell me more about Wicked!
     Take care
     <3/En

No comments:

Post a Comment