BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

11/4/2005

Allie
     Yeah I figured he was asked. Oh well. But I think the plans are great. I will talk to my dad. I have to go to his house just for today... long story, but I should be able 2 come 2 your house soon after. So I'll call you. Yeah I wrote R a note. OM! On MSN Messenger last night, I tried to settle this fight with Remy and she was like, 'I don't want to settle it'. So I was like whatever and stopped talking to her. So yeah. But I made up with Duncan because I hate drama. So yeah. But that dream is crazy. Yeah like 1/2 my ideas for books come from dreams. This new one I am working on all the characters are different anyone can relate to at least one of them. It's cool. Well I am excited to read your book!
<3 ya! Ennelee

No comments:

Post a Comment