BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

11/14/2005

     You didn't sound rude, it was perfectly goodly received. I will certainly stop kidding around about that! I never meant to offend you, and I actually respect you guys crazy... working like 3 jobs and trying to have a life herself must be hard.
     My weekend was fairly boring! On Friday I cleaned... Saturday, I cleaned, and on Sunday I went to Bonneville... oh man I will tell you about that in person and church.
     I'm going to try to get us to leave earlier, but we will see!
     So are we still going to buy one of those 2 drinks, popcorn, and candy things? Cause we should even though it will cost us like 7 or 8 bucks each. Yum! Food...
     WLGB is doing fairly good... Jesse just gave me a car!
     I want to read "My Perfect Life"! Let Allison read!
     OMG... I think we should have a BOM reading party!
     I'm so excited for Thursday! I can't wait! We will have such a fun time!
     Oh yeah and you can spend the night after the premiere! We won't get back till like 3:30 or 4 though. Yay!
<3 Allison McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment