BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/12/2006

Allie
     So short? More like way short! Haha I understand though. It's alright.
     What is a cute picture?
     Oh my so many good memories in Nutrition! The fork in the napkin, the pudding lab, the onions, the grapes, the celery that tasted like a Christmas tree, Jessica not showing up, sitting on the ground watching the muffins rise, wearing those crazy aprons, me making messes, potato trees, potato candy. Good times! I'm going to miss our table--well Cole, you, and I. We will have fun in dance... all we need is for Cole to join! He should! That would be awesome.
     I'm glad it's Elena's b-day! She's awesome. She refused to let Remy or Jessica come. I tried to convince her to at least invite Remy but she didn't want to. But it's her birthday so that's okay. She just wanted you and Addison to come.
     So do you still eat in Somerset's room everyday?
     I love rainbow flavored candy canes.
     Jessica never showed up today. She is skipping at Xavier's house. Go figure. It's her future and life she's washing down the drain, and I can't say I didn't try because I did. I tried to be a good friend and influence her and I can't do anything else.
    Did you know Jared Cett dropped out and is working at Walmart now? Crazy.
     I don't know why Olivia would say that and I probably never will but oh well. That's life. I know what happened and that's that. I don't know why she even cares.
     How are Marina and Claire? I never really see or hear from them.
     I have been praying and I know I should go to a church school, but it's a mystery of which one. I know when the time comes for me to know, I'll know. Yeah we should do personal progress together.
     Also Remy thinks Xavier is brain washing Jessica. Reasons: 
1. Jessica's choice in music and movies changed. She only likes what Xavier does.
2. Jessica has been skipping WAY more than she ever has.
3. Jessica's personality has changed. She says sick things and mean things like Xavier.
4. She died her hair and is dressing the way Xavier wants her to!
     Jessica said she loves Xavier and one days when Remy finds a boy, she will understand what she's been missing, grow up, and see the world from a new light.
     Jessica is just insane. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's true.
     Wow I've been to a lot of schools. Lets see
Kindergarden-4th=Bonneville Elementary
3 months of 4th=Pocatello Charter School
4th-6th=Bonneville Elementary
7th-the first 1/2 of 8th-Franklin Middle School
8th the last 1/2=Hawthorne Middle School
9th=Centennial High School
9th 2 classes=Highhill High School
9th-11th=Centennial High School
Wow.
     I can't wait until Friday! Do you work Saturday too? I do I think.
     I <3 Christmas music.
     I <3 Temples.
     Good news! My walls are better. They are Jessica free! There are only 2 pics of Jessica, but they are Jessica before she changed. Most of them are you, Elena, and Remy, and Teddy of course!
     I can't wait until Christmas vacation!
     7 days until then not counting today.
     Well let me leave you with some words of advice.
-Onions=Bluck
-Good friends=Amazing
-Bad friends=No
-Pizza Hut=Yummy
-Work=Fun
-Everything happens for a reason
-Yeah
Did you finish reading The End I didn't like the end of The End.
      Also one thing on my list to do of things before I die is see Harry Potter 5 five times with you.
     Take care
     En
P.S. I expect a longer note! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment