BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

9/21/2005 & 9/22/2005

     Hello. Okay Friday... I want to see Corpse Bride, but not this weekend. This weekend I want to relax. So I want to study for my drivers ed test and watch the new S.B.S. episode. Yeah. So you probably don't want to do anything anymore but yeah. I don't, well I think the pictures suck, but it isn't your fault. I just wish those security guards weren't taking them away or we could've gotten good ones, but thanks for them anyways. We should go see it next week when I get my license so that yeah. You can save the money you would have used Friday and we can go see it like sometime next week. Well I am going to fail geometry so I need your help so I don't fail it! Mmmk?
<3 Ennelee


Hey! Can you give Elena and I a ride to gym? We are at Albert's but my mom said she will give you gas money when she picks us up. Okay? I am nervous for my drivers ed test! Ahh! I hope I pass! I am going to study. Well I need help with geometry! It sucks! It is hard.
Well cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment