BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

9/20/2005

     Well, I'm glad someone doesn't blame me :) Do you like your zoom ins? I still have your ticket.
     It's so cool that you get your license soon! We must celebrate!
     Duncan sounds sooo cute! That is so sweet of him! I wan to meet him! Ennelee can't date a boy till Allison approves of him! :) But from how he sounds, I will!
     I hate school, nothing new there!
     We so have to read Lemony Snicket together! I bet that it's just going to be called "The Nameless Novel". It would be so like Snicket!
     I don't go out to lunch cause I worry about time. And also cause I have not enough money, cause I still need to buy my Sally costume and more purple hair dye and stuff. But I will some during block.
     Have you decided what you're going to be for Halloween yet?
<3 Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment