BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/9/2007

Allison
     This one will be much longer, but you're going to hate me when you're finished with it. Please read the entire thing before you cut my head off and give it some thought.
     This was my original 2nd semester schedule.
EM Algebra 2-Mrs. Sweeney
1. US History 2-Mr. Miller
2. Seminary
3. Economics-Mrs. Lish
4. English-Mrs. Rend
5. Dance-Mrs. Princeton
6. Interior Design-Mrs. Douglas
     Now I went to the counselor yesterday planning on only changing EM but things happened. Well... before I continue please know I did think long and hard about this, and I am making the decision for me not anyone else. I feel my decision will benefit me the most. Once again read the whole note before yelling at me.
     Now imagine if Mrs. Kellen taught a class in high school you had to take but only offered it for one hour. You'd want to take it no matter what because she's your favorite teacher. Well a few weeks ago, I found out Mr. Fenton teaches EM US History 2, and he is my favorite teacher. I can remember every lesson he taught me because he is an amazing teacher. So then I'm left with algebra 2 and it's either Rezlnez or Mrs. Sweeney. I have to take w/Mrs. Sweeney or I will fail my math class, and I want good grades so Mrs. S only teaches EM & 5th hour so I have no choice. I had to drop dance. Now I'm taking sociology 1st hr with you so we'll still have a class together.
     My new schedule
EM US History 2-Mr. Fenton
1. Sociology-Mr. Bills
2. Teen Living B-Mrs. Princeton
3. Seminary
4. English-Mrs. Rend
5. Algebra 2-Mrs. Sweeney
6. Interior Design-Mrs. Douglas
7. Computer Class at home=economics.
     I'm really sorry I dropped dance. You should still take dance if that's something you want to do. Don't let me leaving stop you. I'm sure you can find another class if you want. You said you would move your 6th hr to 5th and just go home. Well instead of just going home you could go retake interior design or be the aide in that class! Once again, if dance was offered any other hour, I would love to take it with you but it isn't. You've taught me that sometimes we have to do things alone and do things and make choices that we want and will benefit us even if others don't like it. Please don't have me or be mad! <3
     Tomorrow is our last day in nutrition and foods! I will miss it! That was a fun class!
     I failed my math final. Ahhh. Not good at all. I'm going to miss this class so much. It has been fun. I'm going to miss not having any classes with Cole either. Sorry I'm writing so small, but I can't stand wide ruled paper. I really can't. It's like my pet peeve. Well one of them.
     I can't believe Jessica came so late. I mean you'd think that since school started at 9:10 she would be on time but no. She comes late. I mean we came at 7:30 am! I am excited to sleep in tomorrow. How about you?
     So Teresa says we can go? This will be an awesome weekend! Yay we should go check our schedules and get our checks together on Monday.
     I will meet you at your locker. Elena wants to come too is that okay? She isn't taking early morning next semester.
     I didn't take astronomy with you because I figured it would be hard going to another school like I did in 9th grade. I hurt my grades so bad because I was always late back to school. I doubt I really will take it, but I might. I still want to do the elementary school aide thing. Olivia is doing it for 5th and 6th hour, and she loves it.
     I hate the nacho cheese at work because it's cold.
     Why do you want to move to such a big city? If I do move, I want to live by you like in the same town, but not a big one. I've been to three of the US's largest cities: Denver, Colorado, Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Orlando, Florida, and I would HATE living there permanently but living nearby would be fine. Like there's this town the size of Pocatello called Kissimee right by Orlando, it has the same population as Pocatello, and it's nice and pretty. But I wouldn't move all the way to Florida. Plus there are a lot of hurricanes and stuff. But with our interior design jobs, we need to live near a big city, but I don't want to move too far away from home so maybe a town close to SLC, like Provo, Orem, Kaysville, you know?
     That nutrition final wasn't too bad. I didn't know much about the meat parts but oh well! I need to find someone with that meat study guide so I can get an A in this class because it would be lame if I got a B. You know it would too.
     Oh my! So last night Albert came downstairs to my room and talked to me for like 1/2 an hour about how he wants to buy a $2 million car franchise and put it on his lot but rebuild a new building. He said he'll go into debt but by the time Aidan is my age, Albert will be a millionaire! Haha wow. I bet I will get a cool car. Aidan, Mark, Brad, and Ashley will love that.
     Why does every guy think Jesse McCartney is gay? Every boy that I tell I like Jesse McCartney or think he's cute claims he's gay! Lame. They are just jealous.
     Well I <3 u!
     Don't hate me.
     Take care.
     En.

No comments:

Post a Comment