BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

9/20/2005

     Hello Allison! I don't blame you. So how are you? I get my license soon! Yay! Next Monday! And next Tuesday I get new contacts so I won't be blind. I will have pretty eyes too! Amazing! Next week will be good! OMG! Yes we must plan the best birthday ever! Ahh! OMG I can't believe Duncan said that! That is so cute! He said he wants to come down here and hang out with us sometime! That would be fun. School isn't as bad today, but I do need to get out of honors biology, and I need to memorize my health vocab! And I need to read Lemony Snicket. Fun stuff... How about you? So what did you do yesterday? How come you never go to lunch at lunch? Like go out? When I get my car, I am going to go to lunch at least once every few weeks. Anyways. I will talk to you later.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment