BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/14/2006

Brie
     Wow! Today=Cole was all alone in 1st hour for the first half! You stayed home sick, Jessica was just late. She got there at like 8:40. Remy slept over at my house last night and we stayed up way late watching home videos, talking, and studying for our history test so we were so tired and slept late. So Remy and I got to school at 8:55 because yeah but we made cookies! Yum! The dough was yummy!
     Yeah she definitely has been brain washed. I'm not even kidding but whatever. I don't care anymore!
     The nail lady was crazy but funny. She said to my mom she thought you were weird, but she's one to talk!
     Work tomorrow will be interesting. I hate the outfits but it's a fun job!
     OMW! OMW! OMW! You remember Brother Small right? Of course you do. Well they moved to St. Louis, Missouri six months ago and came back to town to visit because the son Brenden, who was the hot sub, still lives here! Hehe. I think he's married, but I don't know. Well Sally, the daughter, came to my seminary class and she came up to me and was like "My brother said he saw you working at the movie theater last week!" But I barely know Sally so I wonder how her brother saw me or knew me! I remember seeing him with a bunch of guys and he kept staring at me, but that's weird.
     I'm not in a writing mood so this note is gonna be short, but I'll draw an awesome picture on the other side to make up for it.
     Is Kallie Brentley a senior? Her sister Autumn said she is, but I don't believe her.
     Anyways...
     why would you go out of town? To where? I'm confused. So you work on Saturday?
     Yes lunch for sure. Does Marina have any friends besides you?
Well w/b
Take care <3 En

No comments:

Post a Comment