BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/23/2006 & 12/24/2006 & 1/1/2007

Allie
     Well I'm super tired at the moment. 
     Yay! It's Christmas Eve. So we're still going to Ashton, but there isn't anything I can do about it so I'll just deal with it, even though I'd rather be at church.
     I'm going to start with a beautiful survey! Jumbo sized!


(The survey was written by Ennelee and the answers are from Allie)


Define_______________________________________________
Me: Ennelee, I love ya, you are amazing!
You: Allison, crazy, I dunno...
Elena: Awesome girlie
Katy & Karon Aunz: She is way too young for him! It is crazy!
Jessica: Has lost it!
Jessica & Xavier: They are not good together, they are ruining each other.
Spencer: Well, he once was sweet but now he is gone.
Hilary: I dunno, I never really knew her that well.
Remy: Is getting better.
Sloan: He was cute... but crazy.
Jensen: He is crazy! He doesn't know the meaning of friends!
Brother A: I like him, he doesn't bother me.
Brother F: Strange but still nice.
Brother S: My favorite seminary teacher ever!
Work: Definitely could be worse! But I still don't love it.
Jesse McCartney: OMH, I don't think you even understand :)
Teddy Geiger: Very cute! Your love, and for a good reason.
Daniel Radcliffe: I cannot wait for him in the 5th Harry Potter!
Rupert Grint: I don't understand what you saw in him.
Tom Felton: I dunno, a part of me still loves him, you never lose love!
Ginny Weasley: Her and Harry better get back together!!!
Teresa: Nice but can get mean
Trent: A sweet "staff leader"
Kristina: She is really funny! She makes me laugh!
DC: He is cute and way nice! A good listener!
Jonathan: He is way nice, but strange, kinda cute!
Carter: He is a cutie! I wonder if he fixed the lemonade machine.
Jim: I dunno about him, I probably like him least.
Jake: CRAZY!!! He is such a liar! It frustrates me!
Reese: I like Reese, he is cool, easygoing.
Duncan: I don't have problems with Duncan, I work with him tonight.
Jacqueline: She is pretty nice, I don't mind her!
Grayson: I've never met Grayson, maybe I will this weekend.
Marina: A good friend, alot different from me.
Adam: A very strange kid! I sometimes wonder why I hang out with him.
Adam & Sarah: she makes him happy and that's what matters.
Elena's crush on Ashton Kutcher: Creepy, she is usually a real guy person.
Me going to Ashton: I'm sorry, it must have been lame.
Christmas: A time to be thankful for the birth of our amazing Savior!
New Years Eve: I'm so not ready for 2007, I'm in denial of it!
Cole: He is a nice kid, good cook!
The movie The Notebook: I hate that movie with a passion!
Oranges: They are okay, I like the color :)
Mrs. Mitton: I love her and am going to miss her.
Mrs. Douglas: I like her, it will just be weird after having Mrs. Mitton.
Morgan Kerroll: One of my heroes, for he is worthily serving a mission.
Dakota Spencer: He is kinda strange! I'm not sure bout him.
Princess Diaries: WHAT??? That is so random.
Starbucks: No more Starbucks for Allison! 


True or False (Questions by Ennelee & Answers by Allison)
1. Daniel Radcliffe is in a nude play.
True
2. Emma Watson is engaged to Tom Felton.
False.
3. Ennelee has a crush on Jonathan.
IDK... do u?
4. Allison has a crush on Jae.
FALSE.
5. Allison approves of Jessica and Xavier.
False.
6. Elena is now dating Dakota Spencer.
False.
7. The game "Speed" is fun.
False
8. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
Heck Yes.
9. Chester wants to be dyed pink.
DUH! Lets do it!
10. Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
Sure.
11. Last year we were crazy weird.
True that.


Short Answer
1. How long do you think Jessica and Xavier will be together?
Not for eternity that's for sure!


2. Who are your favorite coworkers and why?
You and Reese maybe cause you're my best friend and Reese is really easygoing.


3. Airplanes are not fun to ride in?
How should I know?


4. If Jesse McCartney asked you to be his girlfriend and tour the world singing with him what would you tell him?
Sadly, I would have to tell him no. Hopefully I could kiss him first though, I must say I'm curious.


5. Would you give up your college education if the position of CEO of Carmike Cinemas nationwide was given to you? Explain.
No! Haha that would be silly!


     Now back to our note. Wow there's a lot to go over. Umm...
     Yes the flu is no fun, but I'm over it too! Go us.
     I'm mad at myself for not writing in my journal too, and I wrote even less than you so I plan on totally writing way more and everyday as one of my New Years resolutions.
     This note isn't going to be near as cute or colorful as yours, but I promise I will beat you in an upcoming one.
     No your drawing was way cute! Really.
     Of course Dakota wasn't there. What did we expect? Dakota would rather not come. Just like people like Danielle Mayer and Katy Penelli and why do we like school? It's weird almost.
     Alex Rider is a cutie! I love our marques of him.
     Don't you ever wonder if a boy walks by you and thinks "She's cute" but never shows he likes you because we do it all the time, but people should just tell people when they like them because that would rock and make things less complicated.
     Yeah I've thought about the fact that Morgan will be back at a very good time and it's awesome we are writing each other, and I plan to write him back, but think about how many girls are writing him and are thinking the exact same way (well I'm not really thinking anything because no one could ever happen) but a lot of girls are probably writing him. I know Rachel Matthews is and she is much prettier than me, and she went to prom with him.
     But that's okay. He's still a sweet kid, and I'm still going to write him and be his friend. I want to know about his mission and stuff too. It's exciting.
     I agree with your Christmas paragraph too.
     Yeah I heard Jessica showed up and of course she wasn't happy! Since when is Jessica ever happy to go to school or do something that didn't involve Xavier? Never. She's changed. I don't like the new Jessica.
     I don't know what things will be like in 10 or 20 years. I'm not psychic haha, but I'm going to make sure things will be great that's for sure. I hope in ten years I am married to an RM and done with school and have a stable career. Twenty years um I hope that I have two or three children and am still happily married and raising a righteous, good, church active family.
     23 weeks until I'm a senior? That's frightening. Please don't remind me.
     Spring Break... no idea. You?
     I love missionaries too. They are amazing. I think that's a good idea. I will seriously consider it too.
     I'm sorry Kylie didn't come. Maybe she and Derek patched things up.
     Converting Carson? Haha in your dreams! Remember he is from Albert's side of the family. He's Albert's half brother! They are related by blood. And good luck pulling Gianna away from him.
     The flowers were random but awesome! And cute. I'm glad you liked them and you're welcome.
     Wow ten pages already. That's amazing.
     I'm so glad I work with you now. It's so much funner and nicer. My old job was strict and mean and didn't really care about their employees. It was fun sometimes but now I see what I've been missing.
     
     Here's Katy. She was dying to write to you :)
     Hey wut up down all around? So have you met Karon Aunz? Just wondering. So do you believe in life after love? I do. So how was your Christmas? How's school? Wut is your favorite movie? Mine is Jonny B. Good. It's an old movie. May I just guess your favorite movie is Princess Diaries. Just a guess though. So have you ever dated Thomas I think you have ohah! Well hope you have a good one.
From Katy Aunz
<3 Eat mmm fresh!


     Here's Elena now.
     Hi Allison. I love you. We are going to have a happy happy merry merry Christmas and a great New Year okay? Okay well we all need to hang out soon. Very soon k.


Kylie *
     Hey there! I'm sorry about you & Derek but you can do much better like Teddy Geiger, except we're married, but you get the picture! Why did Derek do that? Oh well. You don't have to tell me but some boys=lame. Actually all of the Pocatello ones are. Trust me. So you'll have to move or something.
     I hope you had a great Christmas! Take care. W/b <3
Ennelee


     My DVD collection now includes: West Side Story (my fave!), Freaky Friday, Mrs. Doubtfire, Charly, The Notebook, The Work and the Glory, The Work and the Glory 2, A Cinderella Story, 13 Going on 30, The Wedding Singer, A Walk to Remember, Mean Girls, Arthur Goes Crosswire, A Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th Street, Home Alone, and Jingle All The Way. Yay a total of 17! <3
     Now on a different note um yeah Colored Houses being done by 2007 or January 1, 2007 equals not happening! My stories were on the computer in my bedroom and it broke, and I only had written copies of 2 of them, and those were seriously changed when I wrote them on the computer, and I have no money so either we change the date or yeah.
     Well take care
<3 En
P.S. By the end of January we can do Colored Houses. I'll be ready, and with all 5 stories and a poem. Also sorry most of this note is old!

No comments:

Post a Comment