BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/19/2007 & 1/20/2007

     Wow where to start um... the religion thing is normal. Everyone has doubts or questions (it helps your faith grow) at sometime, but you  just have to have faith and push them out of your mind and know it's true no matter what. I know it is. Have you been talking to Adam and Marina lately? Haha.
     Anyways I fell asleep at 9:30 last night! It was crazy! But I woke up at 6:30 so I got like 9 hours of sleep, and I feel so good and have so much energy.
     So what are you doing this weekend? Not working that's for sure.
     Not only did I have that dream where Yellowstone was going to erupt, I had a dream Morgan came back from his mission one year early, and I was at school at Centennial and everyone lived at school. Well I was walking down the hall and saw Morgan in his missionary suit, and I was like "Morgan! You're back, but why are you back a year early?"
     And he looked at me and was like, "I'm not. This is when I'm supposed to be back." And then he walked off and I was so confused, so I looked around for his sister Kirsten and found her.
     "Kirsten! Why is Morgan back?" I asked.
     "Didn't he tell you? He got sent home because he was unworthy. He couldn't take it being on his mission when he wasn't ready and confessed and is back now." Kirsten explained.
     So then she walked off and I just stood there, and I was so confused and I didn't really believe Kirsten, so I decided to look for him and get him to tell me why he was back.
     I looked all over and skipped my classes and couldn't find him so I went up to my room, and Morgan was standing in the hallway and I told him to come in my room so we can talk.
     He came in and was acting very quit and we sat on some couches.
     "Tell me the truth Morgan. Why are you back?" I asked.
     He didn't say anything.
     "Please Morgan. I'm your friend and I will still care about you the same if you tell me. I won't think any less of you and maybe I can help you." I said.
     Then he started crying and told me what Kirsten had told me and how sorry he was that he did that and then I woke up.
     Dreams are interesting things.
     Speaking of religion, my friend Olivia had a quote on her Myspace that could be used well if Adam or Marina were trying to criticize religion, it said "I'd rather die acting as if God was real and die to discover He wasn't than live as if He wasn't and die to find out He was."
     And on that note, you shouldn't just believe in a religion because you fear death and judgment, you should research it and pray about it and stand by it with all your heart and have faith and do it for hope not fear because "Fear is the opposite of faith."
     Wow! Allison Abigail Chase didn't even make it through the first week of school, while Ennelee Grace Parker is aiming for perfect attendance. But you were sick so I'll let it slide.
     I have decided to apply at 4 colleges for the time being (I won't apply yet but you get it)
-BYU-I
-BYU
-ISU
-Harvard 
     My father supports the last one haha. He would.
     I love your handwriting. It's cute. Mine's lame and sloppy but oh well.
     Okay I just called you and told you about the China testing a nuclear bomb in space and blowing up our spy satellite and us (the United States) not finding out until a week later. Okay seriously it scares me only because these powerful leaders of Korea and China are crazy, like it's been proven they have mental issues and this whole crisis is going too far, and the US can't just sit around and test all these nuclear weapons in space and in Nevada and expect other countries to smile and cheer and do nothing about it! They are scared, and they probably think we and President Bush are crazy, and so they follow his example! We are setting a horrible example because we could never set them off because it would turn out into death to the whole world because if one person or country sets one off, or whatever, everyone will because unlike the time after Pearl Harbor or during WW2 when President Truman set off a nuclear bomb or Hiroshima or Nagasaki or whenever the other countries didn't have the technology and didn't have the weapons we have so they dealt with it. Now they have the technology and won't put up with us thinking we are a super nation who has so much power blah, blah, blah... the truth is we don't. We can't act like we do. And not only does testing all these weapons give us a bad example, it also effects global warming and pollutes the air so badly so if the world doesn't die from global warming then they will die from the people setting off a nuclear war or WAIT! Us people in Idaho, Utah, and Nevada will die of cancer from radiation poisoning. Yeah I'm starting to think moving to Boston and going to Harvard is a good idea... J/K J/K, BYU-I is the place for me, but yeah, and I know that everything happens for a reason, and Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we shouldn't have fear, so I'm going to push this lame global news out of my head and rely on faith in Heavenly Father.
     Oh did you know Idaho has the 4th best economy in the nation!
List of people who support Ennelee's decision to go to Harvard=
Addison, Elena, Xavier, my dad, Remy, Cole, Jessica, Adam and more, so yeah I feel loved.
Comment from friends about it:
Xavier="That's awesome."
Addison="That's cool."
Elena=*smiles*
My dad="That'd be great."
Remy="Wow. Isn't that expensive?"
Cole="Why?"
     I really wouldn't go though.
     Where I do want to go is back to the 90s when things were so simple and we didn't have a care in the world and the only thing we fought about was what version of tag to play, which Spice Girls song to listen to, who got to be the Pink Power Ranger, what time we had to go to bed, which member of NSYNC was cutest...etc.
     What happened to those days? 
     Haha well w/b!
<3 ya
En
     Allison you just called me because you came and got your car.
     I hope you get feeling better because you know that when you are getting sick more than me there is a problem. Because normally I get sick so much more.
     This job thing is stressing me out because well you understand so I hope we work more because I hate job interviews and all of that. It's stressful.
     I can't believe you have homework. I'm sorry. I have none.
     I can't miss school anymore or else because I want straight As so bad.
     Well I think I've written enough now.
Take care
     En

No comments:

Post a Comment