BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/27/2007 & 1/28/2007

Allie
     Now we've had another good 2am chat and so hopefully these notes will get longer. One day when I'm older, well before you go to BYU-I, I want copies of all our notebooks and notes and stuff!
     Switching gears on famous Mormons. Haha. I can't believe that Nathan Steed (Alexander Carroll) and Joseph Smith (Jonathan Scarfe) and all of the other Work and the Glory cast aren't LDS! I like can't comprehend how they can play such powerful roles and not believe it. The only LDS one I know of is the daughter Melissa. They are all way famous now and getting big roles in new movies and TV shows. Steve Martin isn't LDS he said. Christina Agulera was raised LDS but no one is sure if she was baptized. The biggest shock was when I saw that Ryan Gosling is LDS! Ryan Gosling is Noah from The Notebook. He's so cute, and he was born in Canada! But he said he believes the religion and tries to follow it, but it can be difficult with his big schedule and career. But he's dating Allie from The Notebook aka Rachel McAdams. I guess if he really loves her but she's not LDS and before she became famous, she did an x-rated movie--crazy that was in like 1991 way before The Hot Chick and Mean Girls. I heard it on the news when they were talking about her.
     I wish I could marry Ryan. Haha. J/k but he's cute.
     The dreams keep coming. I don't understand but oh well.
     Lately I've been writing, singing, drawing, playing the piano, and I want to start painting and be in a play. All of these things are so fun to me, and I don't know if I'm good at them, but I love them. I'm happy when I'm doing them.
     I should be doing my math, instead I'm writing you. If we ever publish this, Mrs. Sweeney will kill me! Haha.
     Yay we work 1 day each.
     If we're lucky we'll work 2 next week haha.
     Yes Adam could never replace Seth. They are two completely different boys who are/were dear friends to me and you. We've definitely had stronger connections with them than boys like Thomas, Cory, Sloan, Denver, Jensen, Cole, and all the other random guys we've liked or tried to befriend. I mean I've "dated" Seth 3 times and you "dated" Seth once. Notice the quotations because I wouldn't call it dating exactly. Going out is what we called it. And we both had small crushes/flings w/Adam. But we are, and always have been friends with Adam and Seth. When I implied Adam was the new Seth, I just meant that generally we have one close guy friend always, first Thomas/Cory, then Alex for me and whoever else for you, then Seth, then the other random guys, now Adam. Seth and Adam are completely different boys, and I like them for who they are.
     I love interior design. I look forward to it everyday it's so fun. I love it.
     Blah swimsuits. I'm not gonna buy one because I look awful in them and rarely swim. If we go to Oregon or my family goes somewhere, I'll probably get one but I don't need one other than that.
     Are you going to Washington w/Marina during spring break? Or to Oregon? Or are you going to Oregon during summer break? I'm confused.
     Okay so you said Darrin's moving to Las Vegas but why? Where are Don and Kevin going?
     Sociology is fun. I love it.
     Girl you should wear the semi-formal and come to the Valentines Day dance! Haha I have to go for FCCLA so you should come. You won't but you should. For real.
     Well
     <3 ya!
     W/b
     En
P.S. I watched Titanic and oh wow! Leonardo Dicaprio is so cute. He's definitely on my top 10 now.


     Where did January go? Wow. 
     Aarg! I keep having these weird dreams. Like last night! I dreamed that I went back to work and Carter told me he broke up with his girlfriend and he liked me. And I was just like "Um okay". So after work I went to this weird grocery store, and I asked this worker who had a hairnet in for help and they turned around and it was Jessica! And I was like "I didn't know you worked here!" And she was like "Oh yeah. Well see you." And she left. And I was just like okay... and I went up to this desk and asked for an application and this lady gave me one, and I didn't notice that there was a guy sitting near her and it was Will from our work.
     "Hey! I didn't know you worked here!" I exclaimed.
     "Yeah with those shortened hours at work I had to get another job." He said.
     "Me too. Well maybe we'll work together again." I said.
     "Hopefully." He replied.
     "Yeah." I said.
     "Can I walk you to your car?" He asked.
     "Sure." I said.
     So he walked me out to my car, and we got there and I was like "Well thanks. See you."
     "See you." He said and then kissed me on the cheek and walked off.
     Weird. Dreams make no sense. I mean why do I think these things when I'm sleeping when I would not be sleeping I wouldn't think those things? That's why dreams confuse me because I wouldn't normally think these things.
     Did you and Marina have a good weekend?
     Mine was lame like always. I'm frustrated because I know the future is going to be great, but waiting and living life right now is the hard part... day by day, week by week, nothing new or exciting, just going along. Well this note is 11 pages so I expect a good one back. 
<3 En

No comments:

Post a Comment