BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/6/2006

En
      Okay what is up with those blank pieces of paper? Well I wrote on them and made them valuable.
     Only 11 days of school until Christmas vacation!
     I know I didn't tryout for the play, but I will tryout for one in time.
     My schedule next semester is going to look something like this:
-EM Algebra 2
-Economics
-Dance or Drama
-Seminary
-US History 2
-Geology
-English
     I'm not looking forward to Econ! I've decided to take dance so I can tryout for cheerleading or dance team.
     Lets go tomorrow which will be today for you.
     The only advice I can give you about Jensen is to pray and ask God. He'll tell you. I think just being friends sounds like the best thing. Maybe going on a few group dates. Nothing serious when the time comes to get married, we have to be careful to choose the right ones because no offense, but we don't want to end up with me like our fathers or marriages like our parents! That's fo sho! Maybe in the future you and Jensen could have something but not now. That's my opinion.
     I've been having crazy dreams lately! Monday night I had a dream Tanner Stinsen, me, and Jonathan (Elena's Jonathan). Yesterday night I had a dream which was an amazing dream. I will only tell you in person, but it has to do with a certain missionary friend of mine... :)
     It was only a dream, but it was neat and realistic. Ask me and I'll tell you.
     If our school ever does West Side Story I will die my hair black and sing and do a monologue in front of everyone to be the lead role Maria because I can sing like her, and I look like and her and it's my fave! If I got the role, you'd have to come see it, although it's doubtful.
     Xavier started this lame club and it has 24 members already. Everyone has nicknames and I'm in it I guess. It's called the "Super Squadron".
     Examples of nicknames
Xavier="Captain Groovy"
Jessica="Mrs. Groovy"
Elena="Meow Meow"
Me="En Amazing Girl Wonder"
     I like the name En. It's kinda cute. Better than Ennelee. Adam, Xavier, Dakota Spencer all call me "En" it's weird! I mean you, Jessica, Remy, and Elena call me it, but you've known me for a long time! I guess it's a guy thing...
     I've been listening to Mariah Carey a lot haha. I like her!
     I saw all about Wicked on the news! It looks amazing!
     So who are you going to Seattle with?
     I hope I get hired at your work but they haven't called me.
     Is there something wrong with me?!! You, Elena, Jessica are all so pretty and all the guys like you three, but I'm just Elena's sister or Allison's friend or that tall girl that hangs out with Jessica. Oh well. That's life.
     Awesome! I want a key.
     I won't tell anyone! Girl Scouts Honor.
     We need to hang.
     Elena's having a b-day party at Pizza Hut on December 12. She is inviting you, Sienna, Addison, and maybe Logan, but NOT Jessica, Remy, or Hilary.
     Albert drives me crazy! He's a low life, no good, sleezy criminal rotten con man!
     I had to get that out.
     Well take care. W/b you get the picture!
     <3/En
P.S. I'm going to go a year w/out kissing anyone or vice versa! It started December! Only exception Teddy Geiger! Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment