BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

2/5/2007

Ennelee
     Hey, hey, I'm going to write this on the loose leaf so we can put it in our future binder which I still think you are a genius for! That way we can just add in more paper instead of buy a whole new notebook.
     Your last note was kinda short, but I am gonna try to work with it!
     My info all comes from on website that I can use for EVERYTHING and, I can't spell what it is called.
     The only thing that is a rush about Colored Houses is that fact that we have to have it done before I move away. So, we will find out if it needs to be done by fall or if we have a few years by the end of the month, hopefully in the next two weeks. And if it turns out I stay here, I will have alot alot of time to work on it so if that is the case we are definitely in no rush!
     I know, believe me. I understand waiting is getting unbelievably hard! I can't even wait till like next week let alone the next five years!
     I think you would be an awesome painter! You should paint me a pretty picture for my room!
     Don't worry, I won't forget about you either! I will be away but we will still talk everyday and also when I lay in bed at night, I am sure that I will be thinking about back here! I will come back and visit too! Plus, I'm only going for eight months, then I will be back in town. I will be here your whole last month of high school and your after senior summer. 
     I'm really sorry that that is happening to your grandpa! That is way sad!
     Haha, that would be way sweet if we were related! I still have the letter I wrote him.
     All I can tell you is what I have already told you as far as careers go! The best advice I can give to you on careers in general is: "Before you spend a lifetime pursuing a career, spend a few days observing the lifestyle you would face, and the people with which you would associate! Certainly a decision of this magnitude deserves more than a vague perception that it is something you are well suited for. Question those already working in the field. Ask about positive aspects of field as well the negative features. Then go to the Lord for a confirmation of the field you have chosen."
     I doubt your PB will be that specific to help between the two, but I'm not sure. What you want to do is A) Consider how much your mother's opinion really matters to you personally, because if pleasing her is more important to you, go with that. B) Do interview to see what job seems best for you. C) Think about how you want your college life to be, because ISU is like living high school all over again. (And if that's what you want that is fine), but just to warn you, things will not change much! So it really all depends on what you personally desire and what you feel is best, and feel the Lord thinks is best. I will support you no matter what as long as you think it is right. Just as long as it is for you and just know it will make you happy! And you never know, maybe your PB will help, it will never hurt and it will definitely help some things!
     Okay, well, we are giving our job till March! After Spring Break, if it is not better, we'll get new jobs! Your last note was short so this will be short too!
Sorrys!
     Luvs
          Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment