BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

12/15/2005 & 12/16/2005

     As to the questions:
     1. I don't know...
     2. Everything...
     3. Possibly.
     Why did you sleep at your dad's? I'm sorry u didn't get much time to get ready!
     Those Christmas presents sound awesome. When do they get them?
     How bout you come to my house and check your Myspace! Then we can go get apps, fill them out, and turn them in! We so totally should!
     Well I have to go and re-take an econ test at lunch so yeah... I will come find you when I'm done!
<3 Allie


Here is your survey
(Survey questions are by Allison and answered by Ennelee)
Define:
1. Dakayrae- Allison's love and passion.


2. Mosiah- a cool dude, righteous.


3. Seminary- Fun. Awesome. Best class ever.


4. Kendle- A nice cool girl.


True or False:
1. Health is boring.
BOTH


2. Pink is pretty.
TRUE


3. Drugs are evil.
False (medications are good).


4. Allison is currently in love.
False. She is in love with JM & that doesn't count.


5. Ennelee is currently in love.
True! I <3 Sloan.


6. We need to go to church on Sunday.
True.


7. Roll Bounce looks stupid.
False.


8. Bro S's class is going to win the chain thing.
True!


9. We should go look at Christmas lights.
True.


Short Answer:
1. Do you like Alloy clothes? Yes, they are cute.


2. Is there any good left in this world? Of course.


3. What do you get when you put 10 girls in a bowling alley? BINGO! Oh wait...that's a different game...


4. If I needed CPR... would you know how to give it to me? Um... yeah, but I would guarantee it would help.


5. Do you like Dradler? WTF? Who? No. Because that name is crazy.


6. Did you know I want more Monopolys? Of course.


7. What's your favorite song? Hmm... "Hands Down" by Dashboard. "First Date" by Blink 182, "Chariot" by Gavin Degraw, and "Ghost of You" by My Chemical Romance.


8. What did you get Allison for Christmas? IDK! I'm not Santa!


9. Are snakes really purple and teal? If they are cool ones.


10. Why do we have to learn math? Because it's dumb and people are dumb.


Sorry so short! <3 Allie


     Hey, I loved your answers, always do! Where is my survey? Haha.
     So anyways, remember our 5 girl band? Well Jessica can be the drummer! Can't you so see her as a drummer?
     I like the lunch thing! That is creative! I like!
     So this weekend I have to wrap Christmas presents! I haven't wrapped any yet. I also need to put up my Christmas tree!
     So yeah, about winter photo shoot like I was talking about earlier... do you think it's lame? Or do you think it would be fun? (Be honest). 


     Sorry it has been so long! Things have just gone crazy.
     I cannot wait for Christmas Break! I'm going to love it!
     I will be a bit busy though.
     So what are we doing for New Years? (I'm supplying the Mountain Dew!)
     Sorry so short!
<3 Allie
P.S. I want a survey.
P.S.S. I think I will buy us a new notebook over Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment