BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

10/5/2005

Ennelee
     Hey, I don't like the snow... so I don't want it to snow.
     I don't like driving by myself either, it sucks!
     We have to hang out this weekend! I'm so excited that it's long!
     I would die if it weren't.
     Hey again. That is a pretty note! Love the countdown to Thomas's 18th birthday... that's a good one! You're not going to die, because I will save you!
     Those two are just weird! We are cooler anyway! It's just the 10th grade curse... I went through one too. I will help u though! As long as we have each other we will be fine!
     You're party will still be fun! I will make sure of it!
     Following the church will make you happy someday! Once your happily married forever to a man you love, they will be jealous!
     I haven't given Noah the invite yet, I'm going to do it at the end of class. It will be awkward, but I will because I love you!
     I like your heart! It's pretty!
<3 Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment