BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/23/2007

Ennelee,
     Hello Hello Hello, how are you today darling? I hope you're doing well! Sorry about last night, I was kinda going insane! Thanks for putting up with me.
     Anyway... writing stories on our life might be a good idea! The great dog adventure, haha!
     I liked your page! It was seriously good!
     You must have got your pa's talent! You lucky girly you! I want to see a painting by you! Go get some canvas!
     Piano lessons are good, are you going to have time for it though?
     Headaches are becoming common for me too! I have one right now, it isn't bad yet though! I am always going to have medicine with me at school now.
     Thursday we will go check our stuff! If we aren't on next weeks schedule, we are going to go have a word with Teresa! Because this is ridiculous! We better work! Saturday is payday, but that doesn't really matter for us because we are never there!
     Oh yeah, I had forgot about the doctor, that is going to suck! I hate it. But what must be done must be done!
     Yeah, your seminary lesson sounds a bit like my lesson from relief society on Sunday. Those are really good aren't they? I really like it! 
     I still can't believe I did it either! And it is a good step, but what I forgot is that I need steps, I can't jump it all at once!
     Did your dreams get more normal last night?
     A dream catcher is this way cool thing! I will buy you one someday!
     I am so tired!
     So, I think that I have made one decision, but I still want to talk! Thursday... you, me, and we should get pizza!
     Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment