BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

11/1/2005

Ennelee Grace
     That poem is so pretty! You are my composer friend! You should make it a song!
     Ok, we will go trunk or treating sometime and then hang with Claire and Trent.
     It's not Halloween anymore :( Today should be Halloween Recovery Day! They shouldn't make us come to school!
     Although, now that it is November, it is Allison's official writing month!
     Kendle is in trouble! She ditched us and went out with her cousin. I'm going to have to have a talk with that girl!
     I can't believe Katy stole Gavin! I know my heart would be broken if Jesse were gone and that must be how you feel. I'm so sorry!
     Helena's stress free day was so boring! I couldn't believe it!
     Claire's birthday is the 11th, we will have to do something for her! What shall we do?
     I want to go home and eat candy! Yum yum.
     A new Spongebob is coming out Friday... I saw a preview, but I forgot what happens. Do you remember?
W/B <3 Allie McCartney
P.S. Here is my song to Jesse
You give me hope, and hope it gives me life: You touch my heavy heart, and when you do, you make it light.. As I exhale, I hear your voice: And I answer you, though I hardly make a noise. And from my lips, the words I choose to say, seem pathetic, but it's a fallen woman's praise: Because I love you, oh gosh, I love you. And life is now worth living; if only because of you. And when they say, I'm dead and gone, it won't be further from the truth.
     Is that how you feel about Gavin?
P.S.S. Tegan and Braden's parents were really nice. They miss you.
P.S.S.S. That guy... Thomas from that one house, he is a friend of D's!
     Once again, luv tons Allie McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment