BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

12/1/2006

En
     Ok, wow, lots and lots to talk about! I guess I will get started, it will take some time, hopefully I will get it back to you today though haha.  
     I kinda thought that it was Amanda but then they didn't look alike so I didn't know. That's why I asked, cause I wasn't sure.
     I will write Mrs. Olson this weekend. I think that she will like a good letter. You can pic who you want to edit it. Just make sure they know it.
     Yeah they are changing! Are you really buying Xavier a Christmas present? 
     I have so much to do before Christmas. December came up so fast. I get paid tomorrow though, so I can do some serious shopping! I need to figure out exactly who I'm buying stuff for, it's hard!
     You should try out! If it is part of your things to do then do it! I would!
     I have all the freedom that I want! I think she (my mom) is trying to help prepare me for next year. How crazy is it that in one year I will be living on my own.
     So you want to come? It is going to be sweet! You would actually get to walk on the beach! And I will take you cool places like to my fav restaurant and to my light house! We will take tons of pics, and it will be pretty sweet! It wouldn't cost you much either, just food and whatever you want to buy while you're there. I will have to show you a picture of the house I want to stay in.
     There are three vacations I want to take before going to college, but I bet I only get to take two!
     I am going to Seattle over spring break, and then Oregon, and I also want to go on a church tour with my mother but I kinda doubt that I get to do that one.
     Tell Elena to call me and if your parents will let her, she can come, but I want to buy tickets soon so I need to know.
     Me and Jensen have everything figured out! He is a nice kid and we are going to be friends and get to know each other better. It will just be better for both of us if me and him are just friends. I kinda think he would prefer it the other way, but he understands!
     I just told him that anything that is supposed to happen with us can still happen if we are friends at least for now, so it is all good.
     I've always been angry about the doors! They are obnoxious! I want to write a complaint letter... you should have your dad do it!
     I wouldn't personally pay money to go. They cost way too much. Get scholarships. You can go funner places!
     We should. But I need to know your decision on dance class soon! If not I want to be an aide for Mrs. Mitton's Interior Design class. I dunno if I can or not though. I would rather just take dance! Then I will have taken like every class taught by Mitton & Princeton!
     Online schooling is good for some people, and at some times, but you don't want to start it your senior year in high school. Real school also looks better on college apps!
     Speaking of which I think I'm going to take Ashton's part of my app to him on Tuesday. I need to talk to my counselor soon too! I want to send my stuff off over Christmas Break. I won't find out if I am in or not till like March though. I hope the bishop gives me back his part soon.
     OMH, so Victor has like been cheating on Aria and I cannot convince her to move away, it is making me like really really angry! He obviously doesn't love her enough to be married to her. He cheats, and he is abusive, she needs out!
     So, on like Sunday, I start the process of temporarily moving to Drew's room so that I can paint my room. I hope this one turns out well! Wish me luck with it!!
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment