BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

12/13/2005 & 12/15/2005

     Nice. Nice. Allison dear. It made me smile. Now it's your turn 2 make a survey. But I have a few questions.
#1 What did u do Sunday?!?
#2 What about Allison are you trying 2 figure out?
#3 Do u need 2 discuss anything w/me?
     <3 ya!
Ennelee


     Okay today is a bad day. Jessica, Elena, and I slept over at my dad's house last night to babysit Mitch. Well the alarm clock went off at like 6:00 a.m., and Elena woke up at 6:00 and got ready and was done at 7:00, so she woke up Jessica & I, and Jessica went over and sat down and started getting ready, and I was like okay I'll let Jessica get ready first... BAD IDEA! 1/2 the time she was goofing around. She got ready from 7:00-7:50! Yeah so I had 10 minutes to get ready, and I look horrible, it isn't cool :) Yeah it sucks! Well I finished Christmas shopping!
For Jessica- Victoria's Secret spray & Choxie lemom & raspberry chocolate.
For Remy- a necklace from Claire's & Choxie pretzel caramel chocolate.
For Sloan- From First To Last CD, and I'm going to get him some spray from PacSun, and a stuffed lion for his jungle room.
For Stephen- Motion City Soundtrack CD
and I am not saying what we got you, but you will love it! Well <3 ya. Also when you get home will you check my Myspace for me? Thanks!
Ennelee

No comments:

Post a Comment