BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

1/4/2007

     I don't think interior design is a waste, I think that I want to be happy and if I have to go daily to a job that I hate I can't be happy no matter how much money I have! For me, college isn't about going to make money at all! It is about an education! I know that my Heavenly Father wants me to get more of an education, that I will need it and that it is one of the few things I can keep forever! That, not money, is why going to college is important to me. Don't let your family influence you if it is really what you want and feel is right! Go with your dad! P.S. Second semester of interior design you have to take either college algebra or quantum reasoning :(
     I'm glad that you are going to be able to work out your schedule! I really think that it will benefit you! What did you say to your counselor whe in telling him why/what you wanted to do?
     The book will be on the internet. Amazon and we will advertise... alot of our teachers and stuff will buy it!
     Ennelee... the point of the matter is don't be afraid of death! Don't be afraid! Yes, bad stuff can/will happen sometimes, but nothing that we can't handle will ever happen! As long as you stay good, things will be fine in the end! Do you not remember my example in my story? Don't be afraid, God knows you, He knows your fears and in the end if you are good, you will have joy!
     I dunno... if you feel comfortable telling him then I say it is okay. I'm not sure what he will have to say though... you can only make those who are searching for truth believe... just like my brothers if they don't desire truth then they won't accept it. I would commend you for trying though.
     Dude, your handwriting is ten times better than mine! I like your handwriting!
     Yeah... I will call you with your schedule!
     I don't remember why I called you... I was going to tell you something, but I cannot recall what it was... hum, it will bother me not knowing now.
     So, it is really bothering me not having my cell phone here! I do not feel safe. I hate it!
     Why is life so complicated? It feels like nothing is easy anymore. Nothing important anyway. What ever happened to the elementary days?
     I need to get my pics for my graduation announcements! I dunno what I'm gonna do! 
     I think that I am going to pull my hair up everyday for the rest of senior year! It is getting long enough that I can pull it up but it is such a weird length down, I hate it!
     I really want to learn Italian!
     En... will you make everything easy again?
     Sorry... it's short.
     Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment