BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

10/10/2005

Ennelee
     Hey, your dreams are so crazy girl! That is so weird and random!
     Your party is going to rule! I'm so excited.
     I just learned that 35% of all girls will go anorexic or bulimic. I always assumed higher! That's a fairly low number.
     It's gonna be funny if Thomas is the only boy at your party, he will be used to it though!
     I hope you like your present! I think you will! Course, if I didn't I wouldn't give it to you!
     So if we go to Frightmares, who should we take? It would be me, you, and Elena and it could be:
                                                 Jessica
                                                 Thomas
                                                 Claire
                                                 Melanie
                                                 Janessa
                                                 Duncan
                                                 Anyone really!
     Ok, so people keep saying my hair is red... how is my hair red? It is so totally purple! I don't understand! Next Tuesday we have to chill! It's tradition! OMH I'm so bored!
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment