BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

11/11/2005 aka Claire's Birthday & 11/13/2005

Allison
     I haven't had time to read your note. I will this weekend. Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if you'd not call my mom crazy and psycho because she's not. She may not have made the best decisions but she's not psycho. It really offends me. Like she's really nice, and she's trying her best and I think it's rude you and your mom sit and have discussions about how my mom is "psycho". I don't say stuff like that about your mom. Well just thought I'd let u know. I don't want to fight, it just pisses me off. So yeah thanks! :)




     Okay you already know about that old note on the other page, but I am not trying to sound rude. It just offended me. Sorry if I sounded rude! :) Well enough with that... what did you do this weekend? Me...
Friday-Jessica & my family (excluding Katy who went to Charlotte's and Mitch who is at his dad's) went to Texas Roadhouse, then Jessica slept over.
Saturday-My dad & Nikki went to Utah for a business dinner, Elena, Jessica, and I babysat. They got home @ 11:00.
Sunday-Jessica went home & boring day.
     That's about all. Yeah. So HP4 premiere will be fun. So we aren't leaving till 9:00? That sucks because the lines will still be huge! :( Then we are sleeping over @ your house? Yay Dr. Pepper, popcorn, & HP4! Sorry I didn't write you back on Myspace. I haven't really been on. So how's WLGB?
     W/b <3 Ennelee
P.S. I finished "My 'Perfect' Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment