BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/11/2006

Allie
     Hey there! Sorry I didn't have time to write you back. It was a busy weekend.
     So Elena's birthday is tomorrow and you can either come with me after school or meet us at Pizza Hut, but I'm not sure what time it is at.
     I love work except I get paid less, and I don't like the outfits but it is fun! I like all of our coworkers too except that Katherine girl is way bossy even though she has only been there for one day more than me. But she's nice.
     Alex Rider is so cute! Oh my! Carter was getting mad at Katherine and I for talking about him. It was funny.
     Reese and Carter are silly, they put their hands in the popcorn thing until one of them gave up.
     Jim is quiet but seems nice.
     Um that one other boy who never shows up finally showed up, but asked to leave to go to his cousin's wedding but I'm not sure if he was lying or not. Teresa let him go.
     I think I'm not going to go to school next Thursday because it's the last day, but I might.
     I'm so excited for Christmas Break it will be awesome.
     How's Jensen? Have you talked to him lately?
     Well sorry so short!
     Take care
<3 En

No comments:

Post a Comment