BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/9/2007

     Wow, sorry that it has take me so long to write back! I have been a bit distracted.
     I think that you should leave your schedule how it is! You still have next year for fun! It will be beneficial for you!
     You will have to move away for it to be really good! I'm personally thinking SLC, Portland, or Seattle! Maybe San Diego or San Francisco or something, alot of it depends on if I'm married and if so what he wants and his job.
     It is so sad that we don't have anymore labs in foods class!
     I don't want to take any of my finals! I'm gonna fail my math final! I suck at math!
     Unless they got your phone from IF then it is like 99% chance that it is not Verizon.
     You wouldn't take astronomy with me but you will take it next year? What is that about? That makes me sad!
     That note was so short! What was that about?
     So, I'm actually starting to really like wearing skirts and dresses! They are fairly comfortable, I like it!
     So, I'm doing fairly well on Colored Houses! I will have to do alot of typing work this weekend though! I won't have homework so it will be an opportune time! I have to say I love doing it though so it isn't like homework at all. I love correcting and yeah! It is so much fun!
     I really need to work on personal progress this weekend too! I want to get it so bad! I swear I will wear it all the time! When I'm not wearing it, I will hang it up!
     So, what exactly are the plans for this weekend? You wanna know something, I never asked my parents... I just told them I might be gone. My parents don't really care, they trust me.
     I so hope that I get into BYU-I! I don't even know what I'm gonna do if I don't! It seems like there are so many options but none of the others feel right! I just don't know what to do. I guess I should try not to worry till I hear an official yes or no from them, but I can't help it!
     The nacho cheese at work is cold!
     I swear I had more to say, but I don't remember.
     WB... and make it long.
     Luvs
     Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment