BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

1/2/2007

     Wow, it is 2007 and I am 100% not ready for it to be! Essentially I'm in denial. It is still 2006 I swear it's true!
     That was a huge survey! I'm not sure I have ever done one that long before! It was ginormous.
     I have to be really descriptive in my journal this year! It is a big year for me, and I'm going to want to remember and need to write!
     I want mashed potatoes! Doesn't that sounds good?
     Haha, I just gave Dakota his stuff haha.
     OMH, Alex Rider is sweet! I don't even know! He is a bit young for me, good for you though!
     Haha, why would I wonder that? Haha, boys don't think that about me! They never will either! I honestly think not even the guy I marry will find me attractive except due to the blinded by love factor/which I do believe that people are blinded by love. I sure am with Jesse! I didn't find him attractive till I loved him!
     Dude, if I had a chance I would so write to a missionary! I would ask them so many questions and it would just be so cool! I hope that I get to do that someday!
     I don't even know about Jessica! I so hope I don't go crazy when I get my first boyfriend! If I do smack me! (Hopefully we will both live in the same city then). But by that time you may have graduated and moved away.
     Just because he is related to Albert doesn't mean he is evil! You never know, maybe I could do it! Everyone has to have a little good in them.
     Katy is pretty much strange! I honestly do not understand that child!
     I all of a sudden really want to learn Italian! It would just be really cool! I really want to go to Italy too! It's way pretty and like I could try real Italian food and speak the language and it would be sweet.
     Okay... lets give ourselves till the end of January for Colored House and then we will have more money too! I hope we can at least make back the money we put in, we are paid quarterly if you wanted to know. I am so excited! We might need like Darrin's help or someone's help submitting it.
     I hate Shakespeare! He is so not my friend! Why did he have to write all those lame plays?
     I don't want to go to work tonight! Wanna go for me so I can do homework? J/k you can't close alone, not when you've only done it once.
     I have so much on my mind, I think I'm going to go crazy soon!
Luv
     Allison Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment