BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/30/2007

     Wow this is almost the end of this notebook.
     What info do you have on the subject? Yeah I knew that about Brenden or Brandon Urie. I found my info on famousMormons.com and it said Steve Martin has been rumored to be a member for a long time, but in 2001 or 2002 in an interview said "I am not a Mormon." But he could've joined since then, I don't know.
     Colored Houses will happen. I don't think we should rush, but then again I don't think we should wait for too long. This whole waiting for the future is hard and it's hurting my writing because I know it's close and will be good but it seems so far and so unreal and I can't write.
     I really want to start up on piano & painting. I would like to try.
     I did watch it on TV and I'm so "obsessed" about it because Leonardo is so cute! It's unreal. I didn't notice until recently. He's in my top 5.
     I would never forget about you! Duh. Now on the other hand, you better not forget about me. I mean you're the one who is going to be going out into a new place full of amazing people, having the time of your life, doing what you like. I, in the meantime, will be stuck here in Pocatello going to this school with the same people doing the same thing except without you and you're the one who at least makes it a bit exciting! Who knows though, maybe my parents will move or who knows?
     My grandpa is dying. He works at the Site and the chemicals like messed up his lungs permanently so he can't breathe very well and it's getting worse and he can't taste food! It's sad. His best friend who did the same job just died too from the same thing. They are getting him $5,000 shots. His work is paying for that, and it will help his lungs for a while but basically he is dying. My grandma is so sad. It's sad cause I <3 them.
     I love having Brother S. You have no clue. He's an amazing teacher.
     I still need to get you Zen's address! OMW I just remembered my dad has it so I'll call you later today or you call me. It would be funny if you two got married for 2 reasons:
1. You'd be related to me.
2. He's partially color blind so you could design the colors for your entire house and wedding and he wouldn't know or care because he couldn't see them!
     Haha j/k. I just thought it was funny.
     I wrote Morgan about a week ago, but he's in Mexico now so I probably won't get a reply until next week. That's okay though. I can be patient.
     I'm getting so stressed out about college. I want to be an interior designer or teacher and I love them both the same, but my mom refuses to let me be an interior designer. She wants me to get a scholarship to ISU and become a college professor and yeah. I'm so confused. Maybe that's part of the reason I've been feeling strongly about needing to get my P.B. I know it's not a fortune teller or crystal ball, but I think it could help.
     I bet work will be a lot better in the summer because didn't you say Duncan is quitting before spring break? Reese's talked about quitting. I'm sure if Reese quit Jonathan would too and Carter & Jake want a new job for more hours. And there will be more showings so things will probably get better.
     Sorry this is going to be a short one because I want to give it to you and the bell is going to ring.
     I hope I did good on my math test! For real.
     That movie in sociology was the craziest thing. I don't see how that dude (He looked like Elvis) could brainwash 900 people to kill themselves. I can't believe they didn't join up and kill him and save themselves. And he didn't even kill himself! He didn't even drink that horrible poison! He had someone else shoot him in the head! So all his garbage about "We need to lay down our lives in honor and let no one take them away" was lame.
W/b
<3 En

No comments:

Post a Comment