BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/22/2007

     Where to start? Where to start?
     This is definitely our story. We should write short stories on our experiences or maybe we could just publish these notebooks. Haha, but I'm kidding of course.
     The defintion of LOVE page I made up, it's kinda lame. The only parts I didn't make up were the beginning--the parts from A Walk to Remember and the part that says "Love is not a race, love is a marathon." Is obviously from Teddy, he's a smart one.
     I'm glad you like my drawings haha. They kind suck, but they're okay. What can I say, it's in my blood. My dad is an artist. He's an amazing painter. Maybe I should look into it. I think I'm going to retake up piano lessons.
     Man or girl I have been getting headaches so much lately and getting tired and fever and yeah.
     So I went on to google.com and searched those and "cancer" came up. Weird. I don't think I have cancer but who knows.
     I can't believe you're going to the doctor! That's amazing. Nielsen is a good guy. You will have to tell me how it goes.
     So you, me, and Adam should hang out this weekend, and then we can have another 2am chat. It's been a week since our last one! Too long.
     OMW it was amazing today! In seminary, our lesson was the answer to one of my prayers and it goes along with what we talked all about last night! We talked all about our trials and tribulations and suffering and all that we have to go through in life, and S had everyone write down the hardest thing in their lives and not sign your name and he read them aloud to the class. And we talked about them, and he said that we need to have faith and know it's worth it and although there are hard times and many more to come, if we pray and CTR and not give up, there are crowns of glory we can't even imagine waiting for us in heaven. We will be princesses and princes to God. It was such a spiritual lesson! I love S, he's an amazing teacher.
     I still can't believe that you ripped up your Jesse McCartney posters, but that's good because you do need to get over him and if that's one step closer to your goals then that's good. Welcome to reality, along the way you will encounter stress, boredom, hard times, and much more. Buckle up and enjoy the ride and along the way you will find someone to take the ride with you and enjoy the ride and make it a great one on the long journey to eternity. Please remember to stay on the straight and narrow road and don't curve off to other roads or the sides despite temptations.
     Haha. How was that? ^
     Work=lame. We should go check our schedules together on Wednesday or Thursday. You pick and we'll go.
     I feel bad for Ashley! I would hate it if I broke my leg. Ashley's funny. She's a cutie.
     It's weird. I keep remembering my dreams every night. Like last night. I had a dream I asked Dakota Spencer to prom and he lived on a street in a HUGE castle like house, and I asked him in this cute poem/note and left it in his mailbox, and Elena heard his mom say he couldn't go with me and was going to have to say no. So I kept trying to avoid Dakota because I felt embarrassed and stupid for even trying to ask Dakota because he was too good for me.
     Then I ran into him and told him I already knew he couldn't go with me, and I was sorry for asking in the first place, and then he said no, he was coming to tell me he could go and wanted to go with me.
     Crazy. I have weird dreams!
     What's a dream catcher?
     W/b
     <3 En

No comments:

Post a Comment