BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/12/2006

En,
     Darling dear, hello hello. That is a cute picture! I love it! :)
     I'm pretty excited that it is Elena's birthday, it is sweet! We are all so old! It scares me.
     Jessica is well... I dunno but she frustrates me too! I can't believe that she would say those horrible things!
     You were never her driver, and you certainly didn't force her to be there all the time! Just forget her! She has changed!
     Why would Olivia say that? Oh well at least you work with me now!
     Those are good things to focus on! Do you know which college to go to yet? Have you been praying about it?
     You should do personal progress with me! I still have like 4 things I only have two done in! You should! Looks good on church school apps!
     I am excited for dance!
     I want to talk to the Myspace kid!
     Sorry so short.
     Luvs
    Allie
     

No comments:

Post a Comment