BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/19/2006

Allie
     Ok, so guess what... I've already written you today... but I want to write you in our pretty new notebook! So, who even knows when you're going to get this... but it will still be fun!
     So, you have the flu? I am sorry that I gave it to you! It is very long lasting! I am finally over it now, but I still kinda had it yesterday. Go to the doctor! The medicine will help alot if you do!
     The next days of school are going to be torture! So close to Christmas and so much to do makes school seem even worse! I can't stand waiting! You're not having any fun either because being home sick with the flu is boring! I hated it!
     I am still so mad at myself for how little I write in my journal! Like seriously next year I have to be better! It is one of my many goals of 2007. No matter what happens next year is a big year in my life and a year that I want to remember. It is going to be one of the best, and scariest times of my life!
     Work on Thursday is going to be weird for me! It has been so long since I have been to work! It will be good though! I need the money so it will be okay!
     I think I will go and get my check and schedule today! I want to know my Christmas and Christmas Eve hours! I hope Teresa is in a good mood when I go in... if not I might not get the check... but I need it so I hope!
     I am just so excited for Jesse! I love him! His voice, eyes, and smile. His lyrics are amazing as well! You will have to hear his song that I got from V-Cast sometime! It is a good one!
     I want you to help me make a collage sometime! I don't know what I should put on it! You have so much on yours! Where do you find it all?
     Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can not draw! I suck so bad at that game! It looks so funny that I cannot even explain it! I think that I better leave future drawing in the notebook up to you! Yours are cute... mine look dead or something!
     I am dying of boredom! So I am going to write you more! It is going to be so long till you get this though because I'm going to make you write back to my other one first! So this one will be kinda long too!
     Christmas is so close! It is weird. A great time of year though! Celebrating the birth and life of our Savior! It isn't quite the same as it was when I was little though! I remember not being able to sleep, always waking up early Christmas morning and going to bed way early Christmas Eve. Then walking down and seeing what "Santa" had brought! Now it is still fun but it's not like I can't sleep, and I still sleep in, doesn't matter if it is Christmas or not, I want sleep!
     Jessica showed up to class this morning, she didn't seem very happy! She was really quiet and she went over to work with Remy! She gave me one of her typical hugs after class, but she still seemed really depressed. Do you know she hasn't been to work in a really long time?
     What do you honestly think things will be like in 10 years? Not what do you wish... but honestly and truly can picture happening. Ten years from now... we'll be in our late 20's and out of high school... where will we be? Haha... I will now give you a survey... it's been too long since we have done those!


(This is a survey written by Allie and the answers are from Ennelee)


*Snowmen- They can be cute. I liked them better when I was young... I could make a mean one (as in cool)!


*Stars- Pretty! I love them, and I love staring at them. Twinkle twinkle little star.


*CTR- Not just a ring but a way of life. Choose the Right is the way to be.


*Sloan (your boy of 1 year ago)- Wow um... First off I like how you gave me more room for this um, I haven't seen him for about a year. I've heard he went off the deep end after I broke up with him, but we were young.


*Rupert Grint- My first crush! We had some good moments like the time when we danced in my room to ballroom music and you taped Daniel's picture to Elena's head. Great times!


*Daniel Radcliffe- Your first crush. He charms me. He's like Harry Potter who I adore. But Daniel's also putting spells on me.


*Spencer- Hehe. Um supposedly in 5th grade we were going to get married and live in a Victorian mansion, and he was going to be a scientist. But he was a great boy who is our friend until Highward!


*Alex Rider- Oh snap! Cute. Made my job even better. He is a stormbreaker. That's hot.


*Teddy Geiger- My love. I adore him and will meet him one day. He's amazing.


*Jesse McCartney- Your love. We will meet him.


*Christmas- The best holiday ever to celebrate Christ and his birth and all he did for us. That's the best gift.


*New Years- Will rock this year! OH YEAH!


*Work- I love it. It's so fun.


*Duncan- He is nice. Um he's a little snobby because his family is way rich and all our other male coworkers think he's gay.


*DC- Quiet. Nice. Almost every girl I know has a crush on him and he's sweet, but I don't find him near as attractive as I once did.


*Jim- My name so isn't Henry (he thinks it is)! I should go by Enn or Grace! Jim is Jim! You know.


*Carter- Oh wow. Carter. Gotta love the boy. He makes work fun. Threw a snowball at my car. Obviously a Highwarder, but he's awesome.


*Jake- Oh boy. I love Jake. He has a cute smile. He's shy but coming out of his shell. We have good times talking and being door. And cleaning theaters.


*Jonathan- My favorite next to you. Okay so 2nd. He is cute and sweet. I like Jonathan. I hope he likes me too!


*Reese- Reese and I go back in the day. 7th grade math, actually. Reese is cool. We are home fries.


*The one girl- Katherine. A total Highwarder, but she's still nicer and can be cool.


*The new guy- Grayson. He's quiet but nice.


*Dreams- I love dreams and sleeping. Especially good dreams. Like ones with Teddy!


*Will Smith- Oh my. He's awesome. One of my favorite actors. He is in great movies, and he's not too bad looking.


*Jessica & Xavier- You know how I feel. They upset me. Xavier took my good friend but the reality is, she wasn't forced so basically they are like ketchup and ice cream. I like them alone and with other things, but NOT together.


*Jack Sparrow- The coolest pirate ever.


*Joseph Smith- My hero. He's an amazing man.


*Jack in the Box- Yummy! I love their tacos, Dr. Pepper, and curly fries.


*Walmart- Taking over America, but I still shop there.


*Head over Heels (the store where All-A-Dollar was)- Um I want the Dollar Store back! Fo real. But some of the shoes look cute.


*Christmas lights- Amazing! Pretty. NO. Mesmerizing.


*Your new apartment- May never be. My mom and Albert change their minds too much.


*Scarves- Cute. Warm. My old work had cute ones.


Okay... and now onto the topic that must be faced! Colored Houses... how close are you to being done? It was agreed that whatever is ready on the 1st goes, so with that being not far away at all, I'm not as ready as I would like to be, but I say we still go ahead with it! We don't have more time to waste so I guess we just run for it.
     I am just blown away at how often how many people lie! Honestly, where do they think it is going to get them? I am too guilty of a person to lie and cheat and all that!


Ennelee,
     How R U hon? I'm great. I don't know if Allison told you. Derek broke up with me on the 7th. Oh well. His loss I can do so much better. So what's up with you? Anything new and exciting happening with you? Well guess what... I don't know either I'm just going to doodle for the rest of the page. 
<3/Kylie


     This is like going to be a MONSTER note! It is going to be kinda huge! KK! Because you kinda have been gone 2 days and it is going to take a while for you to write back and then for me to finish this like 20 page note...
     Yay! You are finally back today! That is pretty exciting! I missed you! Yesterday you missed a pretty sweet movie on beets! Haha... it was... well interesting!
     Dakota wasn't here, go figure! I will give it to him when we come back from break if you want!
     I'm pretty excited about my Alex Rider thing! I'm going to hang it on my wall! He is no Jesse or Teddy but he isn't bad :)
     It is way cool how fast Morgan wrote you back! He seems like a nice kid! I really liked what he wrote you about praying and stuff! If I were you that letter would go into my journal.
     So, I am pretty sure I have written entire stories that were shorter than this note! So you better do a good job at writing me back!
     Thanks for the flowers! They were random, but they are way pretty! I have never gotten flowers for Christmas before!
     So, you have any idea yet what you are doing for Spring Break? I dunno what I'm doing... it all depends!
     23 weeks till I'm done with high school. That is counting times we don't have school too! 23 weeks till you're a senior... how do you feel about that one? Everything I'm going through you only have a year left. You have an advantage though! You are in a much better mental state than I was a year ago and that's good! I know you can hold how you are now!
     I so love missionaries! They are an amazement to me in so many ways! I would seriously consider going on a mission myself... but we'll just see what's going on in my life in a few years. Would you miss me? But I know you'd understand since I'd be doing the work of God.
     I'm liking the people coming around singing! It is very... Christmas spiritish!
     Oh come on... I can convert Carson! If he is cute he is worth it! Haha.
     D-Spence wasn't there! He is a skipper times 2! Haha I'm not sure what exactly that means but oh well.
     You should write him back! Not saying that this means alot or implying you should marry him... but he does come back at a very good time for you! Wow! I wish I knew a guy on his mission well enough to write him! Seems fun!
     Did you like your second seminary class today? I really don't mind A! If you ACTUALLY listen to him, he isn't bad!
     No more school till 2007 YAY! I'm so excited! Goodbye 2006... hello 2007! 2007 is gonna be sweet! Concerts, goals, and Lagoon yea yea!!
     Jesse's smile is what brings me joy! I so totally love it! And his eyes!
     Work... I hope they have the New Years schedule! That would be pretty sweet! I will call you when I know it! I hope I have Christmas Eve off!
     Well, I wrote you 17 pages... so I'm expecting alot back! It better be long! Even though there is a good chance you won't get this till the second cause you decided to leave me :(
Allison Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment