BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/24/2007

Ennelee Grace,
     Sorries that I've been writing so short! It's just that alot of things I want to talk about I'm saving till tomorrow's talk.
     Tomorrow will be good! Our talks are always good!
     I'm not sure why that last sentence got it's own paragraph, oh well, too late now!
     I am so exhausted! I am dying! Today is going to be such a hard day! Blah, why am I always sick this year? It sucks!
     The new seating arrangement in 1st hour is weird! I'm so not used to it, I think I like it though.
     I doubt the dreams mean much, you are probably just stressed or something, that can cause bad dreams.
     Painting really could be the thing for you, you never know!
     I cannot even believe all of the times that we used to have. We used to do such strange things! It was so amazingly fun though.
     Adam is not the new Seth, Seth is a part of our life that can never be replaced. Adam is definitely a new part of our lives, but not a replacement for an old part!
     I don't really understand sociology well, but I better figure it out because if all goes over well I will have to take it again in college.
     Yes, dream catchers do really work! I think that it is all in your head, but it does work. They are pretty cool!
     So, for my interior design application I have to use the elements of design to break up some space, prove I can do it, but the catch is I can't use any color. I have ideas for two of them, but I'm still working on the third, it's hard!
     I so love interior design! I'm going to be heartbroken if I can't do it, I don't know what I will do.
     How are you liking it? If you love it let no one stop you.
     I'm sorry that you were sick! It sucks!
     So, I've decided that fashion is very important to interior design! You have to look good for people to hire you! It just makes sense!
     I hate the cold! It is so bad on my skin! My skin is so dry and I can't help it.
     I so hope that it works out that you and I get to go to the coast! It would be way fun! I'm going to order my new swimsuit this week! It is a one piece that ties and is way cute! It is white with red, green, and blue polka dots, which are my thing! I am such a polka dot person! My pillow case I'm designing for 5th hour is gonna have polka dots!
     My mom bought me a semi-formal dress, I don't know what I'm going to use it for! It makes me look blah, and where would I wear it?
     Luvs
     Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment