BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ennelee & Allison Note 2007

This is a note between both Ennelee and Allison. To differentiate between the two, Ennelee's part will be bolded and Allison's writing is not.

Allie
     I get my own room! And the difference between this guy and the rest are many
     A. He's poor.
     B. He has kids close to my age.
     C. He has an LDS background.
En

     I see. I see. Are you BUYING or renting this house? How many rooms/bathrooms does it have. You think an LDS background really helps? Doesn't mean that much... Christina Agulara and Brendon Urie have LDS backgrounds... look at them. 

     Yes but huge difference because they're celebrities, and my g-ma's P.B. says my ma will come back. Rent for now. It's 4 bedrooms, 2 bath or 3, a living room, kitchen, and family room.

     I see. I believe she will come back, but that doesn't mean it is this guy. So are Katy & Aidan sharing a room? She won't like that! I want to come see it! Is it in a better ward?

     It's the same ward, and yeah Katy & Aidan have to share a room.

     How is Katy taking this?

     Katy is MAD, but I don't see how either of my 3 sibs will manage cause THEY'RE ALL afraid 2 sleep alone yo. So IDK! It sucks in general.

     Yeah! Well, if they are afraid to sleep alone that works. So, have you like started to move already? What will Albert do when your mom takes all her stuff? Alot of the furniture is hers isn't it?

     Yes, and I don't care. Albert is a fag. He's a fraud. Yeah it works. That TV series I stopped watching the 1st one cause it was so negative--This guy saying how Joseph Smith changed his story about the restoration three times, and they were all different. Another dude was like "I am a Mormon researcher and the reason is plain and clear why Joseph Smith started polygamy because of sex. He is only human, and he married all these multiple wives for his own enjoyment." And I didn't like the first one. So I changed it. The second one was so-o good. It was super other than the Feminist Lady saying the LDS religion makes women inferior and it's all about power to men, and the Lesbians and Gays talking about how they were excommunicated. And the Blacks in the priesthood had some negative people, but it was way good other than that. I liked it.

     Dude Joseph didn't even sleep with any of them but Emma (as far as we know). Brigham did, but he didn't want to! Grrr people make me so mad! 

      Yeah I know.

     Grr. So... when do I get to see the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment