BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/23/2007

     Yes! A talk on Thursday and we go get our schedules, and definitely pizza sounds great! We have to hang out with Adam sometime too so we can do it Thursday or Friday depending on the work situation.
     Oh man. I feel tired. I don't feel good, but then again when do I? But still, I don't feel good at all, and I'd go home, but Elena would have no way of getting home so I have to deal with going to 6th hr. I mean I love 6th hr and all but not when I feel sick! It just doesn't work out well.
     NO! The weird dreams haven't stopped, and I don't know why! Last nights was crazy too! I was sitting alone in Brother S's room and Brother S walked in and was like "Sorry Ennelee, but you are back in F's class because there was a mix up." And then Cory Hunter came in and freaked out and ran over to me and hugged me and was like "No! She can't! Ennelee and I liked each other when we were young and we haven't been in a class since then and now we finally are in high school and you can't take her! I like her!"
     Then I woke up.
     Do you think these dreams mean anything? They sure are frustrating because I don't understand them at all.
     Jessica wasn't in early morning today.
     I think I might try painting because my dad is an amazing painter. If I turn out to be a good one (I doubt it), I will paint you some amazing pictures. Who knew I am an artist? At least maybe.
     You were fine last night, okay maybe not fine, but I don't mind.
     Girl, your notes are getting way small. I'm winning on longness for once.
     Oh my. Haha. The Great Dog Adventure. We were silly. Didn't you and Elena go first, and I like held on to Seth the entire time. Poor kid.
     Speaking of Seth, we need to have a reunion and hang out w/him or something. I want to know how he is doing because we have a lot of good times with him, although I think the Highward kids got to his head and he's probably too good for us.
     Adam is the new Seth except Seth was more quiet and Seth was LDS and acted like it.
     That movie in sociology is crazy. I don't understand it. Like the FBI wanted to kill the leader guy David Koresh, but they just patrolled the outside of their church place and played loud music and stuff and then shot at the building and gassed it and put gas in the room where the women and children were! They should've gone in and just arrested that man and not killed all those people. That's messed up! I mean Mr. B said the reason the members of that church and their family didn't come out was because that man threatened them, and that's why that little boy at the beginning of the movie was like "Are you going to kill me?" because that man brainwashed those people. It's weird. I guess people shouldn't join cults because once you're in, you probably can't come out. But it raises another question of freedom of religion because it kinda was their religion, but the dude was crazy. Sociology is interesting.
     I don't think my drawings are amazing, but I haven't ever really tired. So I guess it was okay for my first time. With practice, maybe I can be good. I love it and it's fun.
     Yes I have time for piano lessons. Haha. I mean I don't work! I don't really have a life so... and I lost my inspiration for writing at the moment. So I'll become a pianist/artist! Yeah! It will rock!
     Do dream catchers really work?
     W/b!
     <3
     En

No comments:

Post a Comment