BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/5/2006 aka Allie's Birthday!!! :)

En
     Wow, I have horrid handwriting! I hate it so much!
     I think I have decided to ask Mrs. K, I think that she would really like it and she would be good at it! Don't ask Lawson, that would be weird.
     You should tryout! Just do it, don't let anything stop you from finishing your list! I would never let silly things stop me!
     Girlie, all you can do is pray about it! I mean BYU doesn't have my degree, and I couldn't get in anyway. I prayed, and I know that BYU-I is the place for me! You just need to talk to your Heavenly Father and ask him for guidance on it.
     Jensen doesn't love me, he just wants to be with me. I just don't think it is the right choice for either of us right now! No steady dating for me till I go to college, and I won't date anyone before their mission! Because is isn't good to date them before they leave because it distracts them from doing the Lord's work. I do want to get to know Jensen, I just can't be his girlfriend u know. He asked me to try again last night... luckily he is really cool about it! He doesn't freak out like alot of guys. After his mission I would probably give him a chance.
     Family going to church always makes things easier, but oh well, we gotta do what we gotta do!
     Albert is weird!
     We should so totally take that class! It will be fun and way good for us. Your schedule sounds good! Mine will be:
     Government
     Sociology
     English
     Seminary
     Dance
     Adult Living
     I'm not sure how good it will look, but it's all I can think of to do.
     So, tomorrow I'm doing some more college application stuff! I want you to come with me at lunch! I so hope I get in, I am feeling a bit better about it though. I need to figure out what I should write for my essay... I truly don't know, it is short too! What should I say?
     Okay... so here is what I think Jensen's purpose in my life is: ok well I always used to pray for a guy and for help that I felt alone and stuff, and so I think that Jensen came to help me realize that although I am growing closer to being ready for a relationship, I need to date more first and so I need to wait at least till next fall, probably longer to have a boyfriend and when I do, he needs to be an RM because when you date guys before their mission it just distracts them and it isn't good for them at all! I know I will get married some day so I shouldn't rush into anything right now!
     Wicked is going to be killer! It goes up 110 feet only to shoot straight back down and it goes upside down and it is going to be the biggest, fastest coaster in the park! We HAVE to go the weekend that it opens! Like for real!
     I am also going to try to get my parents to rent the coast house soon! I am pretty excited about it!
     Yeah, so now that I am 18, I have the key to my heart! I'm going to keep it close and wear it daily until I really truly fall in love and then I will give it to him! I won't expect him to wear it, but I want him to keep it and always know where it is! I will give you one when you turn 18 also (You have no right to give away your heart till then :))
     Allie McCartney J/k! Haha.
P.S. I won 5 dollars!
P.S.S. Don't tell anyone about any of the Jensen stuff, you're the only one I've told that, no one else would understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment