BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/22/2007

     Haha, I so totally just dated this note as though it were a story, course I guess some might say that it was a story, our story.
     Yeah I guess that's true, I know the truth I just have to remember I know it, thanks.
     That dream is crazy! I can't remember any of my dreams lately! Oh well! I want a dream catcher!
     That is kinda a cool quote! Course it is better to know He is real, but still.
     My head hurt so bad when I left though! I was practically crying! I've now decided to always carry medicine with me!
     Yeah, also one more school not to limit out is the LDSBC! Still a church still, and still good!
     Yeah, I think that someday our whole world is gonna be blown up! But it is good to trust in your Heavenly Father, as long as your good you will be fine!
     D&C 82:10 The Lord is bound when ye do as ye say; but when ye do not as you say he has no promise!
     (This isn't an exact quote.)
     You will be fine in the end, I promise!
     I miss those days too! The good old 90s. We should write stories based on events of our youth and publish a book of short stories called "The Good Old Nineties."
     Haha, I like your drawings! They are pretty good! You have some mad skills! You should try painting! That would be cool! You should seriously do it! I would if I had those mad skills.
     OMH, OMH, I loved your page on love! It was pretty much amazing! Did you make most of that up? It was so cool! You are pretty much one of the smartest people I know! I like want to tear out that page and frame it!
     The job thing is way stressful! I dunno what to do. Once I get this weeks schedule I will decide if I'm gonna find another job. I'm definitely going to find another job before I quit our current job! I hope that I don't have to quit! I like this job!
     Ennelee, I don't know what to do! I feel like I need a 2am chat! I have so much running through my mind and nothing to do with the info!
     Dude, ever since I ripped up my imaginary world on Saturday now, I have to live in the real world most of the time, and I can't handle it! It seems so hard! I dunno, you're just easiest to talk to since you're like part of me.
     Blah, I'm so distracted today! I had more to say but I lost it!
     Sorry so short
     Allison Abigail Chase
     

No comments:

Post a Comment