BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

9/23/2005

Allison
     You probably won't get this for a week, but anyways yeah we have to hang out a lot next week and get all of my birthday plans together because it's coming up soon and not next week, but the next we will hand out invitations. I'm thinking for boys we will invite Seth, Duncan, Xavier, Thomas, and Noah (we will have to try and talk and hang out w/him at lunch so we can become better friends with him!) and since Claire is coming maybe Trent, but I don't know because yeah he is kinda crazy. So yeah. We need to figure out everything next week! I mean everything because today is 21 days until my birthday. Tomorrow (Saturday) is 20 days until my birthday, Sunday is 19 days until my birthday and Monday, which is probably the day you will read this, it will be 18 days until my birthday!
     Cya <3 E

No comments:

Post a Comment