BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

12/11/2006

     It was a busy weekend for me too! This semester has gone by so fast!
     I'm not sure which I will do tomorrow. Call me tonight and I will decide.
     I don't hate work like I did back at Arctic Circle. You will get used to it! Once you don't have to do door anymore you will probably like it better!
     I dunno bout Katherine. She seems nice but like a snob at the same time.
     You have to come to school! You can't miss anymore school!
     I haven't talked to him in two days, I think he is realizing that I am not going to change my answer, he is giving up.
     Ok, so here is how my trip went. I go and I go into Alex's office. He was really nice! He change my schedule, then he showed me all that I needed. He took the paper and told me to go and get my transcript and he would have it out by the end of the week. How sweet is that?
     You need to go change your schedule! You should do it soon! I really need you to take it with me!
     Sorry so short
     Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment