BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

10/5/2005

Allison
     OMGosh! That was so much fun! Yay! We should do that like 3 times a week or 2 and one day you can drive and one day I can drive! It doesn't take much gas, it's good food, and it is fun. So we should like everyday! I freaking love you to death! BFFS! Seriously we are BFFS! Always and forever! We are going to have a party for my birthday with or without Jessica, Remy, etc! It will be fun! We will make suer that Noah, Xavier, Seth, Duncan, and Thomas come! Me, Elena, and you need to hang out this weekend! I will call you tonight! MMMK! <3 ya bud! Mwah! By the way! Thanks for giving Noah the invite! I know it must have been awkward but thanks hun!
<3 ya
Ennelee
9 days until my birthday! Sahweet! This is the exact new list of the invited people...
Elena                                Xavier
Sienna                              Noah
Ella                                   Janessa
Claire                               Addison
Me                                    Jonathan
Thomas                            You
Duncan                             Those are all nice fun people! Yay! :)


Dang! It is only 2:05! Dang! Now I'm bored because there are only a billion minutes till geometry is over and our sub doesn't know anything: So I'm in trouble! Haha! Little Miss Jessica walked in late today, and there were a lot of seats to sit in and, she sat by me and made it so I could see this long note she was writing to Remy! How immature! I swear I should've been born a year earlier so we could have more classes together and stuff! :) Yeah. Like I think I am way more mature than the other sophomores! Seriously! Well lunch was so fun! My hands smell like onion from Mrs. Somerset's lab! But it was fun!
     Gosh! Can you say poser? We already have on Elena, and I love her, but two Elenas... one who is more annoyinger and really just an Elena wannabe is too much! It bothers Elena too. Get your own identity and be yourself. I mean God created all of us different unless you're a twin, so trying to cover up your true self is like telling God you don't like his creation. You know? Tsk tsk! Oh well! We are good sweet BFF girls!
<3 ya times a million and five!
Ennelee

No comments:

Post a Comment