BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Note in Nutrition Class 2006 Between Jessica, Ennelee, Allison and Cole

Ennelee is in bold. Cole is in Italics. Allison is normal font. Jessica is in pink.


Cole, quit being so sad! -Jessica


Yeah! We <3 you! -Ennelee!!!


I agree! -Allison Abigail


I'm not sad, I'm just allergic to those roses behind you &  I don't feel very good right now.


Tell them to take it out! Those bitches gettin you sic-k!


Cute! Totally adorable! I'm so sorry! I'm also sorry that those roses are making you sick! I feel your pain because I have them to, but I'm allergic to other stuff. Blah. Did it look funny when Remy and I ran into the wall during the fly swatter game?


Oh... ask if you can leave the room!


Cute? Adorable? How is that cute? I'll just wait for 30 more minutes, then I'll be out of here.


Very cute.


Cha 30 min O' pain! hahaha! I like roses red ones signify love and passion.


I'm sorry that you're allergic!


How is that cute?


Cause it's purple! Cute times ten!


I like Century pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment