BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

11/30/2006

Allie
     Hey. You should go by Allie and I should go by En. It works!
     In "Just Another Hour" I kind of let you all guess on what happened whether she's a mermaid or whatever, but to me Alexys is really Amanda and that was a wig. She wanted to be someone else and do the things she'd never done so Alexys Hunter was Amanda Hamilton. Elena thought she was a mermaid, and Katy thought she was Amanda.
     Yeah we should have a teacher correct/edit them. If Mrs. Rhimes doesn't come back soon we should have Olson do it. Or something.
     Adam was talking to Remy and was like "Wow. You're being a lot nicer maybe it's because you don't hang out with Xavier and Jessica so much. They are both jerks."
     See everyone notices the changes between them. Not only are Xavier and Jessica affecting themselves but others. They are both getting bad grades too. And did you see in that note how Jessica thinks parents should let their kids have more freedoms... yeah right especially not them. Look at Xavier and Jessica now and imagine them with more "freedom". 
     Dang that's sad. I really want to try out for that play, but I'm scared. I don't know whether to do it or not.
     We should go to Oregon! That would be fun. Yeah I don't think I can go see the movie because I want to get straight As and this missing school thing is taking its toll! So I'm sorry! Elena wants to go though. Really bad.
     You should get Jessica a picture of Xavier. That would be funny.
     How is Jensen confusing? Explain.
     What do you mean internet translations? I'm so confused!
     I'm starting to get mad about the doors being locked on the student parking lots because it's getting so cold that by the time I get to the front door, I have a massive headache and can't feel my face, arms, feet, hands...etc. And I have a cold as it is.
     OMW. I got these papers in the mail that say I've been chosen to go on one of these internships like the American Heritage Tour kinda and you can choose whether to go for leadership, medical, law, business, politics, science, technology, and entertainment for 10 days. Well there's one catch... it costs like $2,000 and more, but you get 2 college credits and for the entertainment thing you get to go to New York and go watch all these Broadway shows and meet the actors, go to like the Today Show, go on a live TV show and behind the scenes and all this stuff. I wish I was rich because that would be amazing.
     My dad and Nikki have this Christmas CD and it has Relient K singing "12 Days of Christmas." It's awesome. I love Christmas music.
     Global warming is starting to take a toll because if you watch the news like all of our summer temperatures are higher than average and all of our winter temperatures are way lower than average.
     I'm not sure about taking that dance class because Mrs. Princeton teachers it, and I heard the dances are lame and you have to perform in front of the whole school, but Hilary and Elena want to take it so maybe we should.
     Do you think online school would be a good idea? Because I know a girl who only comes to school for seminary, band, and choir and takes all of her other classes online for free so that would be awesome. She gave me the website too.
     Well w/b! <3
     Take care
     En

No comments:

Post a Comment