BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

1/2/2007

     Wow my dear that was short, but I forgive you this time because my survey was long. I love them though. We should go them more often.
     What do you mean you have to close alone? Duncan will be there.
     What did Dakota say about that stuff? Haha.
     I'm so stressed out with my schedule and stuff. Honestly. I don't want to give up geology, but I want to take dance with you, and I really want to take interior design. I'm sorry, but I might have to drop dance because I want to get science out of the way because I'm considering being an elementary school aide or going to Poky to take seminary and astronomy next year. I just don't know though.
     Speaking of bleeding stars... so do you really think Darrin would help us out? I'm sure my parents would help us by advertising for us at their works.... my mom's dentist place, hair salon, and Bish's RV. My dad knows this guy who owns a bookstore too! Do you think Darrin's fans or clients would read it? I mean it's like opposite of him! Haha. The stories are. Yeah the end of January should will work! I can't wait. 
     Reading your journal was interesting. I want to read the rest and you need to read the rest of mine although we had a lot of miscommunication.
     Love is definitely blind.
     Morgan is amazing.
     Alex Rider is cute.
     Carson is Albert's little brother.
     Mashed potatoes do sound okay.
     I need to stop being an insomniac.
     I want to find the right school for me.
     I want a billion dollars.
     I want to find true love.
     I'm loving this Mountain Dew.
     I need to publish Colored Houses.
     I want to discover what I want to be where I grow up.
     I just don't want to grow up.
     Well w/b!
<3 Ennelee Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment