BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 28, 2011

To Ennelee Grace 2007

Ennelee Grace
     Hello Hello Hello!
     It's all good, just get the notebook as soon as you can. I will get my car as soon as possible.
     My check is going to be rather large! I'm hoping for half of Colored Houses! We'll see though.
     Okay lets start off with the schedule of my first day of the last semester of high school. I so totally am starting to understand the quote, "Today is the first day of the rest of my life."
0=Government; Claus, it is the same as last semester... I'm not big on Government.

1=Sociology- Mr. B, I think it will be all good, I will probably learn something. You know... you're there.

2=English-Kesler. I think I will like it, we talked about college stuff last class, it actually helped alot!

3=Mythology, Wick, I really like mythology, it is a cool subject, but Mrs. Wick is strict. I don't really like her much.

4=Seminary, Brother A, I love seminary, but I'm not used to a bigger seminary class. It is still only like 20 kids. I'm not good at the game we played. I will get used to this class.

5=Apparel & Design 2= Douglas, I'm really going to like this class! I'm excited to have a class with Claire! I'm going to make some sweet stuff in it!

6=Adult Living- Princeton, It's alright, I will survive it you know... it is small!
     Are you going to be okay back in Lawson?
     Jackson has not been back at school for months! There is no way he is going to graduate with my class though.
     I miss our chats too! We should start having 10pm ones! Every night one will call the other at 10!
     Our report cards are mailed because they are official!
     Jensen hasn't talked to me... has he talked to you?
     I wish time would go by faster! I want it to be like... March and to stay March of 2007 forever!
     I love your quote!
     Allison Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment