BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

9/29/2005

     Haha! I forgot I had this notebook! What a loser I am... but a cool-birthday girl-throwing pencils & notebooks tumbling loser! Dang right! Haha! Gotta love me! Oh shoot! I forgot 2 show you my invitations! Whoops! Haha :) Umm... 4 my birthday... Ella, Karen, Jessica, you, Elena, Sienna, Remy, Melanie, Janessa, and Claire=because they are cool and nice yeah fun, and um... Addison, maybe B... maybe Heidi... um Duncan, Seth, Thomas, Xavier, and Noah, but I'm not sure if Duncan, Noah, or Seth will show up... because
Noah=Hates me! Never talks 2 me
Seth=probably would rather go to the game
Duncan=lives far away... had knee surgery... so IDK! Totally! But Elena and Sienna are the party planners!
     Yep
     bye!
     Gotta go
     or my
     brain
     will
     'splode!
     <3

No comments:

Post a Comment