BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

1/3/2007

     I'm sorry that it was short, but yours was shorter! I will write you back a good size one.
     Concessions always close alone! Especially now! Box has their own things to do though, like clean the drinking fountains.
     I don't know what to tell you about your schedule. I really don't want to be in dance alone, but I guess if you have to I understand. You know I just want what's best for you and for you to be happy! So, I wish you luck in figuring it out, just get used to it, because it doesn't get any easier at all. In fact, it only gets worse!
     I mean Darrin might have to help us send it! It has to be in like the right format on the computer and stuff! It's really specific requirements.
     We aren't going to make much money on Colored Houses, my main goal is to earn back what we spend on it, not really to make a profit.
     I am pretty sure publishing this is going to be the most fulfilling thing I have ever done so far in my life! I can't even imagine what it is gonna be like to see it for the first time! It's gonna be so amazing! 
     Yeah, I do need to read the rest of your journal! I love it because it helps me understand you, and understanding people is key in a good friendship! That's what makes real friendships hard, people won't let other people know them, or they don't care to know others.
     What would this world be like if love wasn't blind? It would suck! People like me wouldn't have a chance! How sad would it be if your husband didn't find you to be beautiful?
     I still want mashed potatoes! I want food! I am really hungry, and cooking meatballs didn't help, they smelled really really yummy!
     You want to know how to stop being an insomniac... wake up early on weekends! Weekends are when you get all your sleep and if you lose it then eventually you will be able to fall asleep! Now by 10:30 or 11 I'm ready to sleep, because I can never sleep late on the weekends.
     I dunno what to tell you about finding the right school. You need to go and heavily research your options, make your choice and once you've made your choice talk it over with Heavenly Father! If it is wrong, you'll know it! Then you just gotta try again.
     You don't want that much money. You want to be well off but being too rich ruins people and it ruins them quickly.
      I want to find true love too! And I have full confidence that some day both of us will, it is just that waiting for it is hard! I promise you, I understand that.
     Part of me doesn't want to grow up, but alot of me does. If we don't grow up then we will miss out on alot, I'm scared though!
     I hope these first three days aren't a sign of how this entire year is going to go! I'm not even sure you fully know what's going through my head. It feels like this is the most important year of my life and if I mess up it will be ruined. Like what if I don't get into school I dunno what I'm going to do or what if I get in but mess up something like my housing form or my classes or I just screw up some how... how do I fix it!
     And then also, it has taken me 4 years to become un-shy at all, well when I leave my shyness is gonna come back and what if because of that I don't meet anyone. What if I don't make friends and every person I care about is an hour away, and I am just alone.
     What if even if I get into interior design I suck at it, what if I can't do it? I am so scared about everything! Starting the first of June, everything is going to change and never be the same!
     Well, I've just spilled half my brain onto this paper... sorries. Well at least it is long right?
     Allison Abigail Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment