BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/10/2007

     I don't hate you, I understand! Everything will work out, you know I only want what's best for you, and I will do all I can to help you out!
     You're not going to have to take early morning next year, course technically I don't have to right now either, but I need to get everything in.
     Hopefully my schedule will be
EM-Gov
1-Sociology
2-English
3-Mythology
4-Seminary
5-Apparel & Design 2
6-Aid for Douglas (if not then Adult Living)
     Haha I've been trying to get you to listen to me for years, I can't get mad at your for finally doing it! I'm glad you're finally listening to me.
     I'm gonna get a D in math! I can still graduate with a 3.5! I guess its okay, but I will still probably like cry.
     I know, she was way late... what grades is she gonna get? (Not that I'm one to talk, cause I'm getting a C but still).
     The scar on my wrist is bothering me right now!!
     Yeah! No early morning tomorrow. We don't have to come till 9.
     I'm pretty excited about this weekend! It will be sweet! Good plan! Checks, we'll see who made the most mola!
     I want to move to a big city so that I can make money! I will probably actually live in a suburb. Oregon and Washington are big cities and are so beautiful and so amazing! I'm a fan of Lehi and Sandy, Utah! They are nice! We should both move to like Sandy!
     I bet you will be fine if you get those labs in! I doubt that one worksheet could bring you down that much! So unless you like did really bad on your final, you'll be fine.
     Why did Albert talk to you about that? Do you think that he will ever really do that? I doubt that he does.
     Guys think Jesse is gay because he isn't a jerk! He has a sensitive, sweet side, and he takes care of himself, so people are bitter because  they aren't like that but girls like them and yeah.
     I'm gonna get over Jesse this year, but not yet, I still need him! I will get over him this fall.
     Sorry so short
     Allison Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment