BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

12/13/2005

     It sucks that she won't let you come! It bites that they have to sleep in your room!
     Allison is not very good! Just what happens every few days... you know me. Although I think I might have figured something out. Anyway... here are the answers to your survey.
(Survey created by Ennelee & Answers are from Allison)
Definitions:
*You- Allison. A girl who often feels lost.


*Me- Ennelee. The best, best friend a girl can have.


*Jessica- An awesome girl that we have alot of good times with.


*Elena- The coolest 14 year old I know!


*JM- Lets just say that in that 1,000 piece puzzle, we're only missing several pieces, but those few are the most important ones.


*GD- A brilliant piano master.


*Sloan- Boy who stole my belt.


*Portneuf Medical Center- Needs new clothing for the cardio center.


*What u did on Sunday- Good question


*Baby Maple- Tied with Kajho for best cat ever.


*Christmas- A good holiday to celebrate Christ, but has been corrupted by SANTA.


*Old People- Creepy.


*Health class- Boring.


*Dr. Pepper- Missed dearly but not as much as Mt. Dew.


*Shiny Things- YAY.


*Boys- Sometimes fun to look at. Very TV like!


*Girls- Drama filled.
T or F
1. It is not cold enough outside- False.


2. We need more snow- Depends on if a snow day is possible.


3. Sloan Loves Ennelee- True.


4. Ennelee Loves Sloan- True.


5. Elena got a new Fall Out Boy CD- True.


6. Jessica is wearing a pink shirt- False.


7. The USA is better than Canada- False.


8. Ennelee is awesome- True.


9. Your hair is blue- Not currently, but someday.


10. Yankee Doodle went to town- False... if he went to town, where was he before?
Short Answer
1. How do you feel about Sloan? I think that he is a really nice kid that is also very very random... but that is a good thing. He could be right for you... yes Ennelee you read me.


2. Hot pink or magenta- Magenta, it's the same thing but sounds smarter.


3. What is your relationship with all of the follow: 
     Allison= The one I like the least.
     Jessica= I love the Jessica.
     Ennelee= I love ya girl, you're my best friend!
     Robert= Robert is a nice kid, very strange, but nice.


4. Why doesn't everyone speak English? Because of the curse God put on the people way back when. Why they don't all learn it though I don't know.


5. Which would you rather have:
     A. 1 billion dollars
     B. Backstage pass to Jesse McCartney
     C. To find true love
     D. A lifetime supply of Mountain Dew
I choose B because I can have it all. See I pick B and go... then I fall in love with Jesse, accomplishing C. He has money so there goes A, and we have money to buy Mt. Dew, D. See all you gotta do is be smart :)


6. What is so special about December 12? It's Elena's birthday.


7. What would you do if your parents asked you to jump off a cliff? Depends... how high is it? Is there water under it, and if so, how deep is the water?


8. What is your favorite word... out of the following?
1. Stunning   2. Beautiful   3. Mesmerizing 4. Lovely 5. Amazing.
6. Cute


9. What is Sloan's nickname for Ennelee?
A. Charkle                                B. Charmander
C. Charles                                 D. En


10. What was the highlight of you weekend? Explain al. Also what did you think about me and Sloan?
Friday- The whole you and Sloan thing was totally random!
Saturday- A family Christmas party... boring, and then I went and visited my other family and that was fun!
Sunday- I dunno...


11. How is Aria? The newlywed is going really well!


12. Did you know Mr. Lawson is a cheater? Yes! He and his stupid pennies! I can't believe him!


13. Did you know Ennelee recently discovered she's had the notebook all along? Yeah, cause you gave it to me... this is it... haha.


14. How's WLGB? It's going pretty well! I like that story :)


15. Where's Sloan's camera? On my shelf.


16. How many calories are in water? None, which is why I drink so much of it.


17. OMG! Did you know Albert's family from South Dakota are staying at our house so I have to sleep on a couch? I should come to your house! That is so lame! It's even more lame that your mom won't let you stay at my house.


18. How come clouds look like cotton candy but feel like water? Because they belong to the evil Santa who wants to trick us.


19. Did you know Ennelee met that Nathan kid and he is a lot like Allison and likes Lord of the Rings and stuff and I think you two would make a good couple? Really? That is interesting! Maybe I should meet this kid! :)


20. Last, did you know pedometers are due 4th hour Tuesday? Yeah, I turned it in!


     Would write more, but the bell's gonna ring.
<3 Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment