BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

1/29/2007 & 1/30/2007

Ennelee,
     I seriously hate my handwriting! Sorry, but it really truly does suck!
     How are you going to get copies? Are you going to re-write all them all? That's alot of writing!
     OMH, I so totally have some info on the topic! But first... when did Steve Martin say that? I'm pretty sure that he is! I thought Alexander was, but that one I could be wrong on. But one I do know is that Brenden Urie, the lead singer of Panic! At The Disco (aka to you as the devil band). He was raised LDS, how crazy is that one? Where have you been getting your info?
     Yeah, I have been so bad at doing my homework lately! I still haven't done my makeup work from when I missed on Wednesday. But I am determined to get it all done tonight!
     I love interior design too! There is just something about it that is so sweet! I am so excited! Talking to that interior designer last week made me so happy, I so HAVE to do that when I am older! Nothing else would be fulfilling at all. 
     So, are you going to wait until right before you go if you go to buy one? It might be hard to find a cute one last minute. But whatever works for you! And you need to learn to accept yourself! A time is going to come where you accept yourself or fail, and the sooner that you accept yourself the easier it will be!! You're a skinny stick, alot skinner than me and you calling yourself fat only makes me and your other friends feel bad cause if you're fat, just imagine what that makes us!
     Oregon will come in mid July-early August... possibly August 1-8. We never go to Oregon during spring break, it is always in the summer :)
     Haha, you are obsessed with that movie! I was in love with him when I was in like the 4th grade. Did you watch it on TV or something? I own it.
     January is almost gone and it makes me increasingly happy! I hope that the next four months go by fast also!
     Last week took forever! This week is going to be just as long too! How am I going to survive?
     That is a crazy dream! Maybe it is from something you are eating before you go to bed, that can happen you know. You should make sure not to eat anything within 2 or 3 hours of going to sleep and it might help.
     Haha, you know you were kinda mean when you were little. That's okay though, I forgive you! When/why did you hate Remy?
     Yeah, I had a good weekend, sushi! I know you're jealous that I got to eat it! I will take you there sometime k :)
     I hate waiting for the future too! Why can't we just know what will happen? That would rule!
     I hope I hear from BYU-I soon! I need to apply for my program and housing! I am going to be 10,000 dollars in debt soon, blah!
     I need to look for a new job! I can't only make that much! I might even have to work at Mountain West this summer, desperate times call for desperate measures.
     You and I are still going to write all the time! We are just going to have to do it on Myspace... you better not forget me!
     I am over my texts, it is very sad! I love texting!
     I am very excited to make my pillowcase.
     I can't believe how out of it Nyquil made me!
     SSS
     Allison Abigail Chase
P.S. How be Colored Houses?

No comments:

Post a Comment