BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

9/31/2005 & 10/3/2005

Ennelee
     OMH! I love your invitations! They are sooooooo cute! Very you!
     So has Addison been acting weird lately or something? Why is she on the maybe list?
     I bet Seth might come, he usually does for birthdays, and this is your sweet 16!
     So are some people spending the night? If so who is? (Assuming I'm included).
     I hope that Duncan can come! I need to meet him!
     Oh, I swear I had something else I needed to tell you. Hum... I don't remember! Dang it!
<3 Allie




     Hey, I gave Melanie the invite, she said that she would try to make it.
     She liked your invitations! They are awesome!
     If I decide to have a birthday party then I will have to have them make mine, but I doubt I do.
     Hey, so if we go to Frightmares who do you want to take? Me and you, of course, and I would assume Elena but who else? Anyway... I will try to find out if we are going soon so that if we do we can tell other people about it.
<3 Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment